Anyone else keep their own setlist ?

vitodacatvitodacat Posts: 475
edited May 2010 in The Porch
I know in this day and age of internet, finding any setlist is just a click away, but does anybody else keep thier own setlist during a show they are at ?? I always bring in a piece of paper and pen with me and keep my own setlist during the show. I then attach it with my ticket stub and have a folder full of my stubs with the setlists in my own PJ shorthand.

*Official Marker in the Sand Fan Club Junkie*
Member # 0003

wont let the light escape from me
wont let the darkness swallow me
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    my maid do that stuff.. ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • oceans18oceans18 Posts: 154
    I do. I type it into my phone.
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die
    *the in between is mine*
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    the last one I wrote down on paper as it happened was in 2002, and yes I've kept them.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • yes I write down every setlist on pen and paper during the show. I've been doing it since I was a kid for my favorite bands. I save them all and they are the most personal mementos you could ever have from a show, more than a ticket stub.
    "Delight in your youth"

GO PITT
  • vitodacatvitodacat Posts: 475
    yes I write down every setlist on pen and paper during the show. I've been doing it since I was a kid for my favorite bands. I save them all and they are the most personal mementos you could ever have from a show, more than a ticket stub.

yeah, totally agree....looking over all my setlists in my scribble really takes you back to whatever show it was

heck, I still have my room key from Borgata in '05

*Official Marker in the Sand Fan Club Junkie*
    Member # 0003

wont let the light escape from me
    wont let the darkness swallow me
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139

D - is there anything you maid doesn't do ;)
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549

D - is there anything you maid doesn't do ;)
    cant tell that in a public forum :roll:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”