Msg2 and thank you 10c!!!

MistrblankMistrblank Posts: 29
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Holy crap. I walked away from the will call/10c windows looking at my ticket, no clue what I had, just tried to figure out what the hell it meant, granted I saw the row K and wrote it off right away.  We got to gate 54 and I realized it was the end of the line, as far out as we could be.   Then section 3 hit me, then I looked up from staring at my ticket and askedy wife "what number is K in the alphabet."   Then it started to hit me and the guy took us off to our seats.  My jaw started to drop and we sat down into our seats (3 & 4).  I just about cried, It was amazing.

Tonight was my 18th show in 10 years, probably only my 12th on fanclub tix.  The only night for the 2010 tour because of the massive load of cash I spent to make it to all 4 Philly shows.  I know 10th row isnt front row, but with my 216xxx fanclub number, it was amazing.  Great show over all.  The guys on my left going nuts the whole show was great, they were totally greatful too for hitting the lottery.  I definitely love the fanclub tix shows so much more than any sitting elsewhere, the crowd just makes it for me. 

Notable moments:
 -The couple in front of us who had to put up with my singing but were rocking out the whole show.   
 -the couple with the girl who called me her "twin" ( she had the same Stickman tattoo on the same leg that I got mine done in the same spot and about the same size)
-not being able to hear Eddie through the crowd for corduroy. 
-Breathe was great
-I totally loved slow Lukin
-got to hear HungerStrike LIVE!  
-the crowd just continuing Black all the way passed the band finishing the song.   

Tonight was amazing and thank you 10c for the random seats, never thought I'd be that lucky.