Please

ms. goldenwordsms. goldenwords Posts: 387
edited May 2010 in The Porch
If anyone has an extra MSG 2 poster, I beg you to sell it to me. I have one poster for every pearl jam show I've been to over the past 15 years, but they were sold out by the time i got to MSG tonight. I cannot miss this poster from my collection as it is probably the best show I've ever seen (I've been waiting so long to hear Rats and Hunger Strike). I feel like a total ass for having missed them, and not getting there sooner... :oops: ... but I'll feel like an even bigger ass paying a ridiculous price on ebay ... I know you all could only buy two, but I'm hoping someone out there bought an extra for a fan like me.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,927
    If you are able to post on this board that means you are a 10 Club member. If you are a 10 Club member, you will have the opportunity to buy one in the coming months right here just as they said.
  • You just made my night! I can sleep soundly now with a shit grin on my face after an AMAZING SHOW ... Thanks! :D
  • hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,927
    You just made my night! I can sleep soundly now with a shit grin on my face after an AMAZING SHOW ... Thanks! :D

You are quite welcome. They will announce in advance when they are going on sale. Ames will also be selling them tomorrow. Good luck, I'm sure you will get one with some persistence.
  • Really?! I don't remember the Ten Club sending an email about this at all, and I've never had to worry about this because I always able to just get them at the shows, but I'm praying you are right!
  • You just made my night! I can sleep soundly now with a shit grin on my face after an AMAZING SHOW ... Thanks! :D

You are quite welcome. They will announce in advance when they are going on sale. Ames will also be selling them tomorrow. Good luck, I'm sure you will get one with some persistence.

Can you believe it is sold out on amesbro already? I went to bed at 1:30am thinking i'd be safe, woke up at 7am and they are not only posted but sold out?! i'm not sure what to even say about that ...
  • pretty please?