tour shirt mix up

....Shackles31........Shackles31.... Posts: 272
edited May 2010 in The Porch
I'm looking for anyone who might have an xl tour elephant shirt. The fellow who was working the merch table gave me a large and I didn't realize it until I got home. Willing to trade l for xl. Thanks.
    Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
      I'm in the same boat, but I need an L and I got XL and I got the off white moon/ocean/crow shirt.
    • edvedderrocksedvedderrocks Posts: 1,001
      probably the same guy who handed me a poster tube, the 2 end caps and no poster. then he stared at me and I said "I'm waiting for my poster..." He said "I gave it to you". No poster in tube or in my hands and he reluctantly gave it to me after I questioned him on where I could possibly have hidden it on my person in less than 10 seconds. Idiot.
      "I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me. Guaranteed."

1996 Merriweather, MD; 1998 Camden, NJ; 2000 Camden, NJ; 2003 Camden, NJ; 2005 Philly, PA; 2006 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2); 2006 Arnhem, NED; 2008 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2), Washington DC, MSG(night 2) 2009 Philly Spectrum Shows(nights 1,2,3,4) 2010 Hartford,CT and MSG(night 2)

ED Solo - 2008 Washington DC, 2009 Philly, PA(nights 1&2)*Met Eddie =)
    • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
      probably the same guy who handed me a poster tube, the 2 end caps and no poster. then he stared at me and I said "I'm waiting for my poster..." He said "I gave it to you". No poster in tube or in my hands and he reluctantly gave it to me after I questioned him on where I could possibly have hidden it on my person in less than 10 seconds. Idiot.

:lol: Some people...
      Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
      Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
    • mbaker33mbaker33 Posts: 10
      Same thing happened to me in Boston. I got the Saw Blade shirt and didn't realize until I got home that the guy gave me a 2XL, and there is no way I can wear it. If someone who wears a 2xl would be willing to buy an XL and swap with me I would pay shipping both ways.

Please PM me if you can hook me up... Thanks!!
    • probably the same guy who handed me a poster tube, the 2 end caps and no poster. then he stared at me and I said "I'm waiting for my poster..." He said "I gave it to you". No poster in tube or in my hands and he reluctantly gave it to me after I questioned him on where I could possibly have hidden it on my person in less than 10 seconds. Idiot.

Sounds like he purposefully ripped you off or he's the dullest tool in the shed.
      Hearts and thoughts they fade....
      fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
    • edvedderrocksedvedderrocks Posts: 1,001

Sounds like he purposefully ripped you off or he's the dullest tool in the shed.

Oh, he didn't rip me off.... I wasn't leaving the table without my poster.
      "I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me. Guaranteed."

1996 Merriweather, MD; 1998 Camden, NJ; 2000 Camden, NJ; 2003 Camden, NJ; 2005 Philly, PA; 2006 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2); 2006 Arnhem, NED; 2008 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2), Washington DC, MSG(night 2) 2009 Philly Spectrum Shows(nights 1,2,3,4) 2010 Hartford,CT and MSG(night 2)

ED Solo - 2008 Washington DC, 2009 Philly, PA(nights 1&2)*Met Eddie =)
    • Sounds like he purposefully ripped you off or he's the dullest tool in the shed.[/quote]

Oh, he didn't rip me off.... I wasn't leaving the table without my poster.[/quote]

Good for you! Glad to hear you got the poster, I didn't realize the guy finally gave you one. The sad thing is, no telling how many people bought a poster and got an empty tube b/c this guy didn't realize how to sell the posters and they may not have checked the tube for poster.
      Hearts and thoughts they fade....
      fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
    • dimsdaledimsdale Posts: 101
      PM Sent