hmmm priorities...

PJ Fan est. 1990PJ Fan est. 1990 Posts: 1,788
edited May 2010 in The Porch
saw this on yahoo news...i found it funny...man needs to get his priorities straight

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_league_stew/post/BLS-photo-Theo-Epstein-wearing-a-disguise-at-th?urn=mlb,242467
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• sk8nshoot1sk8nshoot1 Posts: 722
    I think he's got them right... The Sox game vs the Yankees was in NY. A GM generally does not go on the road... He probably DVR'ed the game to watch later that evening. Why not go see your favorite band the one and only time they were in town for this tour...
    1996: Randall's Island I, Hartford
    1998: MSG I, Hartford
    2000: Jones Beach I
    2003: Albany, MSG II, Mansfield II & III, Homdel
    2004: Boston (VFC) I & II
    2006: Albany, Hartford, Boston I and E. Rutherford I
    2008: MSG I & II, Hartford, Mansfield II (saw BostonLou in the FRONT ROW!!) EV-NYC II
    2010: Hartford
    2013 Worcester II, Hartford
    2016 Fenway I
    2018 Wrigley II, Fenway II
  • PJ Fan est. 1990PJ Fan est. 1990 Posts: 1,788
    sk8nshoot1 wrote:
    I think he's got them right... The Sox game vs the Yankees was in NY. A GM generally does not go on the road... He probably DVR'ed the game to watch later that evening. Why not go see your favorite band the one and only time they were in town for this tour...

Yeah i guess you have a point...don't get me wrong, Pearl Jam beats out a ton of other priorities when they're in town...hell i missed a final when i went to Newark (actually my professor let me take it home...it was only essays so it's not like i could have down a whole lot to cheat)...but missing one of the biggest games of the year (when your team is struggling the way they were) is like missing a business meeting with the biggest client of your company which you are in danger of losing...all to see a rock concert