MSG II Poster

gremmiedotnetgremmiedotnet Posts: 345
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Gents,

I went to the show last night. I arrived at the garden by 6:30pm and by then all the posters were sold out. In an effort to exercise some goodwill from my site, gremmie.net, would someone be able to pick up a poster for me? I would gladly pick it up from you before the show starts so you wouldn't have to lug it around for the show's duration. Please let me know.

-gremmie
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• gremmiedotnetgremmiedotnet Posts: 345
    No one? :(
  • hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,927
    I'm not going or else I would help you. Come on people, this guy gives you access to arguably the best pearl jam site ever created. Better than the site we are on now. Help him out.
  • traveljunkietraveljunkie Posts: 663
    FYI - there were merchandise stands inside the venue that had posters as late (if not later) as a few minutes before The Black Keys went on.
    “I worked really hard on this set. I just told you we’re gonna have a great night, so I don’t need any fuckin’ help from anybody.” EV, 7/2/09
  • someone please hook up Gremmie dude!

he has hooked us all up with some great shit on his web site! it's only right we return the favor! 8-)
  • Yellow BedwetterYellow Bedwetter Posts: 2,832
    if someone can hook me up with a ticket...ill get you a poster, and give you my n1 on top of that (if i'm able to score s/n copy)
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • branscopbranscop Posts: 1,183
    gremmie
    tell me where to meet you and i'll hook you up if i get out of work early enough
  • gremmiedotnetgremmiedotnet Posts: 345
    PM Sent.