Missing MSG2

SC187848SC187848 Posts: 60
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Uggg,

This is the first time I will miss a show I have tickets too. I woke up totally sick. Goodbye ticket money + bus money and worst of all the close of a mini tour at MSG.

Have any of you missed shows you had tickets too?

I'm emailing 10C to let them know.. maybe they can at least give my 10C seats away so they don't go to waste.

This sucks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
    man up!
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • SC187848SC187848 Posts: 60
    If I lived in the city I probably would. But seeing as I'm a 5 hour bus ride away... I'm not about to spend my time at the bus and at the show in the restrooms... though at least I could hear the music from the restrooms.
  • YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
    its early. get yourself some vitamins and some water/gatorade and be a trooper. dont let the bug stop you!

cmon!
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • ponner1usponner1us Posts: 738
    I've been sick since Saturday. Head cold + bronchitis. I agree that you need to man up. You're still gonna wake up sick tomorrow whether you go or not. But if you go, at least you had a hell of a time tonight. Just do it!
    Journey Begins: 1992-08-15, Montage Mountain Performing Arts Center,
    Scranton, Pennsylvania

Journey Ends:
  • IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    ponner1us wrote:
    I've been sick since Saturday. Head cold + bronchitis. I agree that you need to man up. You're still gonna wake up sick tomorrow whether you go or not. But if you go, at least you had a hell of a time tonight. Just do it!

+1. I hate to say this, but you would kick yourself in the ass later!!! At least you got everything ready!! Take YieldToNothing's advice, please!

My hubby and daughter are there till tomorrow and they're not going tonight.... but were there last night. We could only afford for one show since visiting the city was included for their four days stay so too much for another PJ show.... so it's out of question tonight, unfortunately.

Just GO!!!!!
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII