New Conan O'Brien show?

blorpblorp Posts: 34
edited May 2010 in The Porch
I was just thinking that (since I'm a huge Conan fan...and loved finally seeing PJ play at his "Tonight Show" debut) IMO it would be awesome to see PJ rock out on his new TBS show.

I know it's an old song but I think "ALIVE" would be a real fit for the show.

Who else is with me on this? ...to me that song is about triumph despite tragedy (I know everyone has a different take-and I'm not sure how the band views the song) I just think it'd be cool to see the crowd sing along to "I'm STILL alive" as sort of a middle-finger flip towards NBC.

I would also like to see Jay Leno's ratings take a hit when his show airs.

P.S. thanks again PJ for finally playing Indy after seven years. The show rocked! Actually, just about every show on this tour seems "boot worthy" ...keep up the good work!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rb115565rb115565 Posts: 222
    Thats a pretty good idea, Maybe a new single off of Backspacer then "Alive" as a Conan tribute to end the show
    5/30/03 9/2/05 9/4/05 9/5/05 7/22/06 7/23/06 9/21/09 9/22/09 9/21/11 9/22/11
  • blorpblorp Posts: 34
    I think the fixer followed by alive would be swell...

I just think it would be a nice touch to the show
  • blorpblorp Posts: 34
    nobody else?
  • Long Road_WILong Road_WI Posts: 145
    I'm on Team CoCo!!!! I would say Unthought Known and Reviewmirror just to be different.
    United Center - Aug 23, 2009 / Austin City Limits - Oct 04, 2009 / Sprint Center - May 03, 2010
    The O2 - Jun 22, 2010 / Odyssey Arena - Jun 23, 2010
  • Electric FeelElectric Feel Posts: 198
    Side rant- In response to blorp's Leno dislike. Lost in the Coco love fest (personally I loved him at 1230) was that his Tonight Show blew. Big. Everything that made him so subversive and hilarious was watered down. I tuned the show out shortly after the opening week. In fact his show started to decline in 04 when he learned that he was getting the Tonight Show.

Jay is better for the geezer Tonight Show crowd, Conan needs to get back to being as random as the Coked up Werewolf, masturbating bear, robot on a toilet was at 12:30.