Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• arqarq Posts: 8,003
    long red wrote:
    Today, I am truly an adult.

And it feels dirty. Damn, damn dirty.

it is damn dirty :(

What happened? too much work? not enough work? family? :(
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • orig_long redorig_long red Posts: 2,029
    arq wrote:

got shut from fan club tix, then shut out from tickmaster tix. i guess i could've just gone to MSG to see about tix tonight, but ended up working late. oh well.
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • arqarq Posts: 8,003
    long red wrote:
    arq wrote:

got shut from fan club tix, then shut out from tickmaster tix. i guess i could've just gone to MSG to see about tix tonight, but ended up working late. oh well.

What about tomorrow?
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    long red wrote:
    arq wrote:

Terrible excuse.. there have been loads of threads on this forum saying tickets and if you even made a thread you would have been sorted.

There ALWAYS are tickets, trust me, if you have family + money etc issues then thats obviously not solvable but getting no tickets. I booked the last 5 US shows in 2008 which includes the 2 MSGs just weeks before the shows and got tickets easy.
    Brisk. wrote:
    long red wrote:
    arq wrote:

Terrible excuse.. there have been loads of threads on this forum saying tickets and if you even made a thread you would have been sorted.

There ALWAYS are tickets, trust me, if you have family + money etc issues then thats obviously not solvable but getting no tickets. I booked the last 5 US shows in 2008 which includes the 2 MSGs just weeks before the shows and got tickets easy.

honestly, i dont really like dealing with other ten club members. bad experiences.

and i have been trying to get through ticketmaster up until this morning. it got late so i said fuck it and took a late assignment from work. i'll just have to make tomorrow extra special.
  • You are not alone; these are the first shows at MSG I will be missing as well. I took off a lot of time from work (teacher) in the fall for the 4 Philly shows, and couldn't get the time off for the MSG shows because of coaching. Even though I saw them last week in Cleveland, Buffalo and Hartford, I still feel like somethings missing.
    "You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."- Abraham Lincoln
    You are not alone; these are the first shows at MSG I will be missing as well. I took off a lot of time from work (teacher) in the fall for the 4 Philly shows, and couldn't get the time off for the MSG shows because of coaching. Even though I saw them last week in Cleveland, Buffalo and Hartford, I still feel like somethings missing.

yeah i saw them in Hartford too ... that show was so incredible that its making sitting home somewhat bearable.
  • covered in blisscovered in bliss Posts: 1,332
    Dirty is a good word for it.

THis is the first time since the early 90's that I've done only one city. Indy was it for me this time around.

I'm sitting here with a tab open to expedia.com... totally in shock that last minute airfare from Chicago to New York is only 250.00.
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    Me too. Got shut out of 10 club tix, not good TM tix, so decided to skip it. Went to VA and Hartford and very happy. They were my 20th and 21st shows Wish I was there tonight and tomorrow but I have lots coming up, DMB x 3 and more WSP in July....I'll live.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!