Options

Ten on vinyl

MyTree89MyTree89 Illinois Posts: 26
edited January 2008 in The Porch
I was just at a local record store and found TEN on vinyl, new for 21.99. i debated buying it but was wondering if it is rare or hard to find. I also don't have a record player yet, but I am planning on getting one soon. Any thoughts on if I should get it now while I can or just wait till I get a record player and try to find it later? Let me know what you think. thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    i just saw a VS. vinyl at the store by me for $15... too bad its one of the few PJ vinyls ive already got... i was hoping to stumble across a gem

oh, and to answer your question... thats a pretty good price depending on the condition... i wouldnt call it rare or highly saught after but its a great album and if you were to get a copy off ebay or whatever youd probably pay more than that after shipping... i say buy it
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    Slip KidSlip Kid Posts: 1,175
    ten isnt really rare.

try to find No Code or Binaural or yet LO2L

I only need Lost Dogs and RVM and VS
    I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    ITW vinyl purchase prompted me in buying dome more.

today I received the Ten (180g), Lost Dog (regular, 3 discs) and Pearl Jam (2-discs..feels heavier than a regular..140g? 160g?) I ordered from a UK online shop (also got the Cold War Kids :p..that one feels like a 200g!).. also repatriated all my vinyls I could find..though they got badly damaged at my parents :(
    ..mmm, now I need to get a decent turntable..Sunday..

Damn PJ! I don't even have enough to pay the rent next week!

Ten isn't rare and it's cheap (was £10.90)

now if anyone can help me finding Vs to Binaural (got Riot Act on eBay few days ago) at normal prices :D
  • Options
    MyTree89MyTree89 Illinois Posts: 26
    thanks for the feedback. now i don't feel so bad about not buying it today. i'll keep looking for others though.