E-Ticket MSG

PJ 31PJ 31 Posts: 6
edited May 2010 in The Porch
So i really wanted to go to the show tomorrow at MSG 5/21. I took a chance and bought e-tixs off some guy. He seams ok but I'm taking a chance at getting screwed at the door. Try to call TM & MSG to see if they could tell if they r real but they were no help. Anyone know if 10c can help me out if I have any issues at the door. Is there any kind of policy or help number avalb? Any kind of advice on this would be helpful. If I do end up getting screweddoes anyone have any extras? Thanks guys in advance...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• MisterEtake2MisterEtake2 Posts: 389
    PJ 31 wrote:
    So i really wanted to go to the show tomorrow at MSG 5/21. I took a chance and bought e-tixs off some guy. He seams ok but I'm taking a chance at getting screwed at the door. Try to call TM & MSG to see if they could tell if they r real but they were no help. Anyone know if 10c can help me out if I have any issues at the door. Is there any kind of policy or help number avalb? Any kind of advice on this would be helpful. If I do end up getting screweddoes anyone have any extras? Thanks guys in advance...

You won't know until you get there. Say this guy sells the e-tickets to 10 people. The first ones to use them get in. Hopefully the guy is on the up and up.
  • BraceYourSelfBraceYourSelf Posts: 814
    Get in right when the doors are open.