FUCKING HELL! KUFALA + PEARL JAM = AUDIO GOLD

2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,239
edited May 2010 in The Porch
The K.C. boot sounds amazing you guys! Ordering my STL boot soon! Every one of these shows has been special and worth buying the whole set IMO. :D
www.cluthelee.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,239
    The K.C. boot sounds amazing you guys! Ordering my STL boot soon! Every one of these shows has been special and worth buying the whole set IMO. :D

wow chris, you're right! these sound amazing! MFC just burns at this show!! :lol:
    www.cluthelee.com
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    ha!! You quoted yourself!!! Good shit, man!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:
    ha!! You quoted yourself!!! Good shit, man!

that's right mateo! at least you responded! i'm uploading KC to DB right now!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    I like the sound of it. Hoping all of them sound like what you've described. I only went to Hartford, so getting that and Boston. Hope they sound great.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • hinsey21hinsey21 Posts: 583
    thats great to hear, i'll be picking up cleveland and buffalo for sure
    hinsey21 wrote:
    thats great to hear, i'll be picking up cleveland and buffalo for sure

course I'm listening to it through AT studio monitor headphones so that makes a difference. It'll get the Honda CRV test on the way to work tomorrow!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • rlaidepeasrlaidepeas St. Louis, MO Posts: 306
    I agree it does sound great. I burned a copy for my buddy who couldn't make it to the KC show, but did go with me to St Louis. He said "Is it just me, or is Eddie a little flat singing on some of these songs".

I don't know, what do you guys think?

Maybe a bit on Amongst the Waves and Johnny Guitar, but I thought Present Tense and most of the other songs sound pretty amazing.