PJ Openers Festival...

JB273968JB273968 Posts: 61
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Growing exhausted defending Band of Horses the other night I finally just said "PJ picked them to open for them, look at their track record they have really good taste". It occurred to me after how true that statement is. You could have a really big music fest inviting only people that have opened for Pearl Jam. Recent history/memory
My Morning Jacket...Kings of Leon...Black Keys...Ben Harper (in any form)...Band of Horses...Ted Leo et al....Bad Religion...Social Distortion...Sleater-Keaney...Eddie Vedder(only kinda joking re:Toronto '09)...Interpol...Idlewild...Sonic Youth...Wolfmother...Mudhoney

I'm not crazy right? this would be an all-star festival lineup?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pearljamdude420pearljamdude420 Posts: 1,380
    this is the best pj festival:

pearl jam headline
    tool co headline but dont get as much time as pearl jam
    nofx
    pepper
    slash
  • pearljamdude420pearljamdude420 Posts: 1,380
    wolfmother opening would be fuckin awesome though, or bad religion would be kick ass. not a big fan of mmj or king of leon they alright. bad religion may be the best open band ever for pearl jam.
  • The_Giant_MidgetThe_Giant_Midget Los Angeles Posts: 575
    i would do disgusting things to see kings of leon open again. i didnt see them open for pearl jam back in the day and i really want to go to the June 5th show in atlantic city. together would be amazing.
    Beacon '08
    Philly 2-4 '09
    Newark '10
    MSG 1+2 '10
    E.V. Beacon 1+2 '11
    Made in America Festival '12
    Worcester 1+2 '13
    Brooklyn 1+2 '13
    Global Citizens Festival '15
    MSG 1+2 '16
    Fenway Park 1+2 '16
    Ohana '17