Pearl Jam @ The Signature Library

EtanEtan Posts: 34
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Preface - im more of a browser, dont typically post, but recently i have seen many threads discussing the authenticity of band members autographs when purchasing a piece of PJ memorabilia online.

That being said, i was looking online today for an autographed PJ piece and somehow came across a website http://www.thesignaturelibrary.com

Besides the fact that its a cool looking website with tons of in-depth stories of how each piece was obtained, i felt secure in the fact that it was authentic because of the amount of visual evidence the site was able to provide.

For those that are into this type of stuff, i definitely think its worth a look.

(and its not just pearl jam or music for that matter, but movies and sports as well. I mean, damn, what collection is REALLY complete without a Gorbachev!)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• arqarq Posts: 8,003
    All the signatures looked legit, but waaay too expensive!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,931
    professional stalkers.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    arq wrote:
    Jose, we're you looking for this awhile back:

http://www.thesignaturelibrary.com/prod ... ct_id=1560

;)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • arqarq Posts: 8,003
    LukinFan wrote:
    arq wrote:
    Jose, we're you looking for this awhile back:

http://www.thesignaturelibrary.com/prod ... ct_id=1560

;)
    Dude you arrived late to the party I'm the one holding the camera!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Very interesting site to browse. However, the prices are insane. Stuff like that is why I try to encourage people to not purchase autographs. It's also why artists have become way more hesitant in signing for fans. I think they are now leary of anybody b/c they think it's going to end up on Ebay. Also, I didn't spend too much time on the site so this may be on there, but how does this guy get the access that he has to the bands?

*I did like the story about Ed's "E," I had noticed the change too and found it odd.
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • choopchoop Posts: 1,060
    in some of those photos, such as johnny depp, it looks like he is standing next to a cardboard cutout
    "If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music." KV Jr.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,931
    choop wrote:
    in some of those photos, such as johnny depp, it looks like he is standing next to a cardboard cutout

...or a zombie, in keith richards' case. :wtf: :shock:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Some of those pictures were incredible. Woody Allen isn't known for being approachable. Some are creepy. The pictures with Dangerfield and Cash look like they were taken after they died. I thought the pictures with newly minted oscar winners was kind of intrusive. They just won an oscar and this dude asks for a photo, seems pushy to me. Also, the picture with Johnny Depp in costume on a Pirates movie seems like bothering a guy at work. I actually think I might have had a run in with this dude outside of an REM show in Toronto a few years back. A group of people were waiting for the band to show up after the show, and this dude had a mountain of shit for them to sign. I made a comment he should take us all out for beers on the money he was going to make from e-baying the autographs and we got into it. Fucker.