Posters

marjenmarjen Posts: 807
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Hey everyone, I am recently interested in trying to locate posters for the various shows i have been to over the years. I picked up Philly 3 and Hartford from my last 2 shows in person. But wondering the best source to track down Hartford 06 and 08, msg 98 and 03 and jones beach 00. Is ebay the only option. I know 10 club sold a bunch a few years back, any other places I should look, thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Check out www.expressobeans.com

If you register there, you can see all the other users that have these prints for sale or trade. You can also see relative values for posters and trends in the sale of individual prints. This is an awesome site used by many on this board every day.

Hope this helps!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,356
    Also add this forum. Start up ISO poster thread. What you have to offer, trade, iso etc.. and see what happens.

You're last help would be eBay. But for now, check expressobeans.com & forums.pearljam.com

Good luck! :)
  • SidnumSidnum Posts: 674
    Check out http://www.expressobeans.com

If you register there, you can see all the other users that have these prints for sale or trade. You can also see relative values for posters and trends in the sale of individual prints. This is an awesome site used by many on this board every day.

Hope this helps!

Agreed.
  • sk8nshoot1sk8nshoot1 Posts: 722
    Ahhh, Another person catching the poster disease... LOL :D

Good luck, they are all out there, you just have to keep looking. Ebay and ExpressoBeans (EB) are the best places to find them...

I have those, but no extras unfortunately... I did miss out on the Hartford '10, Damn... Even missed Hampton's sale yesterday so I await the 10C sale...
    1996: Randall's Island I, Hartford
    1998: MSG I, Hartford
    2000: Jones Beach I
    2003: Albany, MSG II, Mansfield II & III, Homdel
    2004: Boston (VFC) I & II
    2006: Albany, Hartford, Boston I and E. Rutherford I
    2008: MSG I & II, Hartford, Mansfield II (saw BostonLou in the FRONT ROW!!) EV-NYC II
    2010: Hartford
    2013 Worcester II, Hartford
    2016 Fenway I
    2018 Wrigley II, Fenway II
  • hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,927
    I have a 00 Jones Beach and a 2003 MSG. Feel free to make me an offer on them.

Thanks!
  • marjenmarjen Posts: 807
    Hey everyone, thanks for the info I will check it out. And yes I guess its kinda late to catch the poster thing. Been going to PJ concerts since Randalls Island in 96 and just buying my first ones now :) Oh well.
  • DragonsAfter3or4DragonsAfter3or4 Bluegrass Posts: 332
    Anyone know how to submit to eb when you buy or sell a poster so it can be tracked in price history. I recently purchased a couple s/n and want to add the prices for tracking.

Thanks in advance!!!