Nevermind
"If you knew me you wouldn't love me"- EV April 17, 1994 Paramount Theater, NYC
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jurassic MarcJurassic Marc Posts: 152
    SHUT UP
  • jamburgerjamburger Posts: 1,775
    With a signature like this...

"Saw Pearl Jam at Paramount April 17th, 1994! Front row seats that Eddie gave me along with handwritten letter that Eddie wrote me March 1994. Met Stone after concert when he brung out Eddie's 2 guitar pics for me! Love PJam & Ed<3!"

...why don't you just give Ed a call for more front row seats!
  • DPrival78DPrival78 Posts: 2,263
    i want a new pony
    i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam
  • nothingman4nothingman4 Posts: 794
    If anyone wins the lottery, can you PM me and trade for my 4xxxxx TC tickets? Thanks.
    2005:Calgary, Edmonton
    2008:Bonnaroo
    2009:Virgin Fest Calgary, Outside Lands
    2010:Boston, MSG1, MSG2
    2011:EV Seattle (x2), PJ20(x2), Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver

"You are the luckiest fan in the board having heard oceans, release and hard to imagine three shows in a row!!"
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    yeah, i don't see this thread going well.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Dirtie_FrankDirtie_Frank Posts: 1,348
    alisonk wrote:
    I was at the newark show last night in the 5th row. Awesome show, one of the best I've seen!! I gave one of the security guards a present for Eddie and they said they would give it to Pearl Jam's security guard to give to him. Just curious, has anyone ever done this and do you think they actually do give gifts from the fans to the band? I sort of doubt it, but was wondering if anyone's ever had the experience of doing this...

From another thread. Man are you gready. You had fifth row last night and want it again for MSG, maybe take a more provacative photo.
    96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    00 Virginia Beach;Camden I; Jones Beach III
    05 Borgata Night I; Wachovia Center
    06 Letterman Show; Webcast (guy in blue shirt), Camden I; DC
    08 Camden I; Camden II; DC
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II
  • BubbaBubba Posts: 631
    alisonk wrote:
    I was at the newark show last night in the 5th row. Awesome show, one of the best I've seen!! I gave one of the security guards a present for Eddie and they said they would give it to Pearl Jam's security guard to give to him. Just curious, has anyone ever done this and do you think they actually do give gifts from the fans to the band? I sort of doubt it, but was wondering if anyone's ever had the experience of doing this...

From another thread. Man are you gready. You had fifth row last night and want it again for MSG, maybe take a more provacative photo.

Exactly....hell, I'd take a 300 level seat for either MSG show...
  • mavimavi Posts: 941
    I wantz a troll-free internets

brung out
    :shock:
    "He who hears music, feels his solitude peopled at once" R. Browning
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    81 wrote:

i think it's one of those if you don't have anything nice to say - don't say anything at all ... <biting tongue> ... hahaha
  • AH129339AH129339 Posts: 25
    epic fail
  • washedinblack91washedinblack91 Posts: 3,078
    alisonk wrote:
    Anyone else think it's unfair, that the tenclub doesn't care that you've been a member since 1994 (like I was) and then bc you had to let it expire now you get crappy seats??
    i think that's the fairest of fair.
    PJ: 9/29/04, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/18/13, 8/7/16
    eV: 8/4/08, 8/5/08, 6/21/11
    SG: 10/4/08<-- MET STONE!!!
  • hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,927
    polaris_x wrote:
    81 wrote:

i think it's one of those if you don't have anything nice to say - don't say anything at all ... <biting tongue> ... hahaha

But where's the fun in that?
  • Motown322Motown322 Posts: 465
    You know, I thought about joining the Ten Club back in the fall of 1991 but I didn't do it until early '96... anyone else think it's unfair that Ten Club doesn't recognize this and give me a number based on when I wanted to join? Hell, with that low of a number I could be sitting on stage with them right now.

I love how tour time brings out all the whiners on this board.
  • BubbaBubba Posts: 631
    alisonk wrote:
    Anyone else think it's unfair, that the tenclub doesn't care that you've been a member since 1994 (like I was) and then bc you had to let it expire now you get crappy seats??
    i think that's the fairest of fair.

Yeah, it's the 10C's fault that the OP's memebership expired.... :roll:
    polaris_x wrote:
    81 wrote:

any other forum.....i try to be a little nicer on this one. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    mavi wrote:
    I wantz a troll-free internets

brung out
    :shock:

yeah, I seen that....
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559

well ... for sure there'll be a bunch of people taking the piss out of her ... so, sit back and enjoy ... ;)
  • edvedderrocksedvedderrocks Posts: 1,001
    jamburger wrote:
    With a signature like this...

"Saw Pearl Jam at Paramount April 17th, 1994! Front row seats that Eddie gave me along with handwritten letter that Eddie wrote me March 1994. Met Stone after concert when he brung out Eddie's 2 guitar pics for me! Love PJam & Ed<3!"

...why don't you just give Ed a call for more front row seats!
    or send him a handwritten letter. :roll:
    "I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me. Guaranteed."

1996 Merriweather, MD; 1998 Camden, NJ; 2000 Camden, NJ; 2003 Camden, NJ; 2005 Philly, PA; 2006 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2); 2006 Arnhem, NED; 2008 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2), Washington DC, MSG(night 2) 2009 Philly Spectrum Shows(nights 1,2,3,4) 2010 Hartford,CT and MSG(night 2)

ED Solo - 2008 Washington DC, 2009 Philly, PA(nights 1&2)*Met Eddie =)
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    polaris_x wrote:

well ... for sure there'll be a bunch of people taking the piss out of her ... so, sit back and enjoy ... ;)

Michael%20Jackson%20Jackson_popcorn.gif
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    alisonk wrote:
    Nevermind

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg