Gift for Eddie

veddergirl232veddergirl232 Posts: 157
edited May 2010 in The Porch
I was at the newark show last night in the 5th row. Awesome show, one of the best I've seen!! I gave one of the security guards a present for Eddie and they said they would give it to Pearl Jam's security guard to give to him. Just curious, has anyone ever done this and do you think they actually do give gifts from the fans to the band? I sort of doubt it, but was wondering if anyone's ever had the experience of doing this...
"If you knew me you wouldn't love me"- EV April 17, 1994 Paramount Theater, NYC
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Depends on what the gift is.
    If it's ticking or crying then you can be rest assured he won't get it.
  • veddergirl232veddergirl232 Posts: 157
    It actually wasn't really a gift...just a card and letter , but I hope they gave it to him, though not counting on it, they probably threw it out :shock:
  • eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 1,004
    if i remember correctly, didnt eddie get a guitar pedal from a fan at the Showbox DVD. he showed the crowd it and thanked the fan on stage so id say he will get it!!

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,672
    not sure if he would have gone through the trouble of saying that he could get it to him and taking the card/letter... if he wasnt planning on passing it along to the band.

He may not hand it to Eddie, but I bet he gave it to someone in the crew.
    Well we will see....I requested them to play "Black Red Yellow" at the garden so if he does, than maybe he read it?? hahah.
  • jimbojones1138jimbojones1138 Posts: 3,640
    alisonk wrote:
    Well we will see....I requested them to play "Black Red Yellow" at the garden so if he does, than maybe he read it?? hahah.

i knew there was a reason why i clicked the link to read this thread... :D

i hope he gets the letter and i hope they play black red yellow
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
    I also requested "gimme some lip", another song I love!
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,672
    hopefully we get those tunes.

Got Dont Gimme No Lip in East Rutherford in 2006 and it was everything I thought it would be.