Internet stalking.......

SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,472
edited May 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Internet stalking.....

There are some strange people in this world........
Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Couldn't agree with you more...weirdo's!!! :?
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    internet stalking is weird. I much prefer to do it in person.
    :D
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    internet stalking is weird. I much prefer to do it in person.
    :D

Totally. I mean how do you hide in the bushes while sitting in front of your computer? Some people have just taken the romance out of everything.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Internet stalking.....

I've only PM'd you once - relax...
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Internet stalking.....

I'm not gonna be ignored!
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I was only kidding :P
    pandora wrote:
    I was only kidding :P

uh huh....

;)
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    Is Hammerdonkey sending you pics of his junk again Speedy?

Yeah, me too.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Internet stalking.....

u cant avoid me anymore!!!ill paint your naked portait!!!deal with it!!! :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Internet stalking.....

Is this "Greeklish", or do you actually want SPEEDY to pose naked for you???

your answer is directly related to me losing my lunch, so answer carefully.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Internet stalking.....

Is this "Greeklish", or do you actually want SPEEDY to pose naked for you???

your answer is directly related to me losing my lunch, so answer carefully.
    Speedy, why now u dont poseing naked for me?? :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

outstanding.

;)
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

outstanding.

;)

:lol::lol:
  • Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    So this is typically practiced by nymphomanic hardbody chicks with great taste in music right? right?
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    Sorry about that. I couldn't help it.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • he still standshe still stands Posts: 2,835
    who doesn't do it?

look up the ex on facebook...

check up on a friend who (rumor has it) is in trouble with the law...

heck... I've done BOTH today. Am I the only one? Do I have a problem??? :D
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    Whew!!...For a minute there I thought I was the only one checking up on Ex's and such on facebook. Still I will usually send a pm to whomever saying saying I was just checking out your page, hows it going? just to alleviate any stalkerish type vibes..

For I while there I thought this was just the act of overzealous fanboys afraid of losing their place in the circle jerk...Glad that's not the case
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
  • AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    Internet stalking.....

I TOTALLY feel you on this one! I've had a someone create MANY usernames to do it too. Just goes to show the endless possibilities of personalities she has too. SCARY!!!
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • he still standshe still stands Posts: 2,835
    fake profiles for social networking sites? okay that is a bit too far...

otherwise, I'm hip with a little stalking now and then. If its public information I don't have a problem with it... in moderation. Discipline, my son.
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Internet stalking.....

I've been stalked on line and off, and yes there are some REALLY strange and scary people in this world...

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161

:lol::lol::lol: Holy crap monkeys nearly fell off my chair laughing!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::clap:
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • Corey LynnCorey Lynn Posts: 681
    It is pretty easy to stalk people these days with them putting their shit on facebook and twitter..so everyone can see it...people write exactly where they are and what they are doing. It is a strange strange world we live in. People used to be afraid of people interfering with their privacy..we have created our own 1984.

If I knew where it was I would take you there. There's much more than this
    Corey Lynn wrote:
    It is pretty easy to stalk people these days with them putting their shit on facebook and twitter..so everyone can see it...people write exactly where they are and what they are doing. It is a strange strange world we live in. People used to be afraid of people interfering with their privacy..we have created our own 1984.

This is exactly why I would never post a picture of myself online. ESPECIALLY a message board. Some people are so dumb...
    Corey Lynn wrote:

This is exactly why I would never post a picture of myself online. ESPECIALLY a message board. Some people are so dumb...

I am not saying that I don"t do it. I have facebook and Twitter...I really don't care if people know what I am up to. It is just a weird world we live in..just making an observation.

Corey Lynn wrote:
    Corey Lynn wrote:

I am not saying that I don"t do it. I have facebook and Twitter...I really don't care if people know what I am up to. It is just a weird world we live in..just making an observation.

And you are looking at my picture right now...so I'm just making a joke.

;)
    sorry dissidentman. I didn"t want to come off like that...Today is the first time I posted a pic of myself on here.. it is weird to be less anonymous.

• Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    "people are strange when you're a stranger"
    otherwise maybe not so much so?
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    I was recently told (by my stalker) that I have been being "Pearl Jam stalked" since before the Aussie/NZ tour. He would click on my username and read all my recent posts because he has a crush on me. I'd never even seen his username before. I wonder if anyone else has done or still does that? :?

He's probably reading this now! HI!!! :wave: :mrgreen: Luckily he seems pretty cool.....I think! :lol:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Corey Lynn wrote:

:eh:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
This discussion has been closed.