MSG pick-up info

gigii714gigii714 Posts: 27
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Has anyone received ticket pick-up information for MSG 1 yet?

Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,932
    never mind.........I thought this thread was about finding a "date" near MSG.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • cippociappocippociappo Posts: 692
    nope :?
    Makes me ache, makes me shake...
    ...is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
  • uconndennisuconndennis Posts: 85
    I got this email on 4/29...is this what you are looking for?

Please read the following information regarding your Ten Club tickets for PEARL JAM on May 20th at Madison Square Garden in New York, NY.

1) You will receive (2) reserved seated Ten Club tickets, which have been allocated by seniority in advance of the show. Rows 1-2 and 9-10 have been randomly assigned regardless of seniority.

2) You must collect the tickets at the box office on the day of the show, with a valid photo identification. Only the 10c member can collect the tickets. No exceptions.

3) All ticket sales are final. No transfers, refunds, exchanges. Reselling of 10c tickets for above face value will result in cancellation of ticket purchase, and revocation of all future ticket benefits from the Ten Club.

4) Doors will open at 6:30 pm. Show time for opening act is 7:30 pm.

5) Fan Club box office at Madison Square Garden will open at 1 pm on the day of the show for 10c ticket distribution. Ticket distribution will end approximately at 9:15pm.

6) All ticket sales are final. No exchanges, refunds, or transfers.

7) Reselling of Ten Club tickets for above face value will result in ticket cancellation and revocation of future ticket benefits.

Additional questions regarding your tickets can be directed to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->.