anybody see the old couple on mikey side?

2»

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    awwwww cute story :) you big mush you :P

:mrgreen::mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • KCjamKCjam Posts: 135
    I went to the Indy and Cleveland shows and noticed that there were more "Older" people rocking out than ever. When I say older I am talking mid 50's to mid 60's. It seems that the median age at PJ shows is going up and this is very good for me so as I don't feel so old..
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,967
    I DON'T BELIEVE YOU.
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    I FULLY intend to be rocking when I am old and gray, well, old anyway!!!
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
    I DON'T BELIEVE YOU.

lol ok look for them on the floor friday night

hooked them up real good

ou will know them when you see them..they kinda stick out :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    i just heard the man interviewed on pj radio :mrgreen: so awesome
  • Catwoman1Catwoman1 Posts: 482
    KCjam wrote:
    I went to the Indy and Cleveland shows and noticed that there were more "Older" people rocking out than ever. When I say older I am talking mid 50's to mid 60's. It seems that the median age at PJ shows is going up and this is very good for me so as I don't feel so old..

My husband & I were one of those older couples (mid-50's) rocking out in Cleveland. We flew there from MD because we've always wanted to see the R&R Hall of Fame (defintely worth it!), and I decided to forego Bristow this time for Cleveland (now I wish I had done both!). I'm really glad that you appreciate us older fans, KCjam. Someone else called us older fans "old farts" on one of these threads. We'll never feel old as long as we can keep on rocking! :D
    You can't be neutral on a moving train.
  • Catwoman1Catwoman1 Posts: 482
    And you, neilybabes86, are a sweetheart!
    You can't be neutral on a moving train.
    Catwoman1 wrote:
    And you, neilybabes86, are a sweetheart!

;) thanks i try