Posters in Good Section

thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
edited May 2010 in The Porch
How long have all these been for sale? All the 2009 Tour posters are up, have they been up long?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Couple months. All are still available from 09 except Christchurch and Adelaide.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    damn....I use them for artwork for my bootlegs on Itunes and it was a bitch finding good versions of them...could have been much easier if I would have seen them for sale...oh well
    And sorry about your Cavs dude. You guys deserved better.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • And sorry about your Cavs dude. You guys deserved better.

:lol::lol::lol: no they didn't!
  • klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    Couple months. All are still available from 09 except Christchurch and Adelaide.

Chicago 1 is missing too.
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

• ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    klusterfuk wrote:

and one of the seattle ones - the Bigfoot surfing one?
    Elzar wrote:
    klusterfuk wrote:

Interesting...hadn't noticed that. Are they selling out, or being pulled back, do you think?

yeah, Cleveland is cursed
  • klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    not sure about the chicago 1. alot of people seemed to think it was a turd. i'm glad i scored one on the presale.
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    better to put a ? question mark in tittle of thread
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • CranMalReignCranMalReign Posts: 1,928
    klusterfuk wrote:
    not sure about the chicago 1. alot of people seemed to think it was a turd. i'm glad i scored one on the presale.

That one was never put up, if I remember correctly. Same w/ the missing Seattle one, I think.
    • 98 Pgh
    • 00 Pgh
    • 03 Pgh|Philly|PSU|Camden 1+2|Hershey
    • 04 Boston 1|Reading
    • 05 Philly
    • 06 Camden 1+2|Pgh
    • 08 Camden 1+2|Hartford|Mansfield 2
    • 09 Philly 1 [EV]|Toronto|Spectrum 1-4
    • 10 Cleveland|Buffalo
    • 11 Philly [EV]|PJ20
    • 12 Philly
    • 13 London|Pgh|Buff|Philly 1+2|Balt
    • 14 Cincy|StL
    • 16 Philly 1+2|Philly 2 [TotD]
    • 18 Boston 1+2
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,874

i told you lay off the crack!!

how did they deserve better? lebron is a little bitch and his supporting cast sucks

:)

how did they deserve better? lebron is a little bitch and his supporting cast sucks

I'm only saying this because Cav nation was lulled into a false belief that their superstar was a bona-fide champion. They were sorely mistaken.

So can we confirm that the only 09 prints that have sold out of the 10c goods section were Christchurch(Klausen) and Adelaide(MunkOne)?
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334

I'm only saying this because Cav nation was lulled into a false belief that their superstar was a bona-fide champion. They were sorely mistaken.
    We'll take his whiney loser bitch ass in Chicago please 8-)

trade ya.... Joakim Noah? :lol:
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    so those hampton hartford APs sold out
    in a wink ,

hope there are some non APs available thru santos sales.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • -decodified--decodified- Posts: 2,686
    Elzar wrote:
    klusterfuk wrote:

Interesting...hadn't noticed that. Are they selling out, or being pulled back, do you think?

sold out... is funny because I wanted to get the Seattle 1 and waited too long... one day was going to get it and was "temporarily out of stock" so I wrote to the 10c asking if it was sold out or they'll get more, 10 mins later the pic was gone from the Good Section... :roll:
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif

Lebron lost that series. He is a choker, can't get the job done. Has nothing to do with his supporting cast. He isn't the type of player like Jordan was to rise up and win. He is like Arod before he joined the Yankees. Great regular season player, playoff choker. Needs to be on a superstar team to win anything.

sold out... is funny because I wanted to get the Seattle 1 and waited too long... one day was going to get it and was "temporarily out of stock" so I wrote to the 10c asking if it was sold out or they'll get more, 10 mins later the pic was gone from the Good Section... :roll:

LOL! I guess that was the response to your question!

I bet the day the aren't in the Goods section anymore, people will want them, then start bitching "just print more!!", "So unfair!", etc etc......

tho i'm pretty sure a big chunk of them will be gone for good after the 10C poster show next wknd...so if ya' wants 'em, you better get to it soon! Dont have regrets like me and others for waiting too long! :!:
    Elzar wrote:

LOL! I guess that was the response to your question!

I bet the day the posters aren't in the Goods section anymore, people will want them, then start bitching "just print more!!", "So unfair!", etc etc......

tho i'm pretty sure a big chunk of them will be gone for good after the 10C poster show next wknd...so if ya' wants 'em, you better get to it soon! Dont have regrets like me and others for waiting too long! :!: