Options

Benny Vinyl For Trade

benbomb3benbomb3 Posts: 71
edited June 2010 in The Porch
I've got a sealed Benaroya Vinyl set numbered 0422/2000 that I am willing to trade if given a good offer.

I bought the set with the intentions of starting of vinyl collection but that never ended up happening. Instead I've been adding to my poster collection and am looking to get some poster(s) in the trade. I am trying to get some posters from pre-2003 if possible and also would love to get my hands on a 6/21/03 Alpine Valley poster if anybody has one of those (my first show). Ideally I'd like mint/near-mint posters. Posters already in frames are definitely acceptable too!

I'm really hoping to trade this for posters because I don't care to sell it at all. PJ memorabilia for PJ memorabilia seems a lot more logical to me and also by using the board I know I'll be getting the vinyl to an actual fan.

Make me an offer I can't refuse and the vinyl is yours!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    lunch hour bump
  • Options
    garland09garland09 Posts: 833
    I'll give you a rearviewmirror lp, vitalogy lp, & binaural lp. If these don't interest you I have all studio albums on vinyl let me know a combination you would possibly want
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    garland09 wrote:
    I'll give you a rearviewmirror lp, vitalogy lp, & binaural lp. If these don't interest you I have all studio albums on vinyl let me know a combination you would possibly want
    benbomb3 wrote:
    I bought the set with the intentions of starting of vinyl collection but that never ended up happening.
    ;)
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    Haha thanks Kilgore, my thoughts exactly. Not looking for vinyl.
  • Options
    YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
    ill trade a canada 05 tour hoodie. size l-xl
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    SO7522SO7522 Posts: 94
    benbomb3 wrote:
    I've got a sealed Benaroya Vinyl set numbered 0422/2000 that I am willing to trade if given a good offer.

I bought the set with the intentions of starting of vinyl collection but that never ended up happening. Instead I've been adding to my poster collection and am looking to get some poster(s) in the trade. I am trying to get some posters from pre-2003 if possible and also would love to get my hands on a 6/21/03 Alpine Valley poster if anybody has one of those (my first show). Ideally I'd like mint/near-mint posters. Posters already in frames are definitely acceptable too!

I'm really hoping to trade this for posters because I don't care to sell it at all. PJ memorabilia for PJ memorabilia seems a lot more logical to me and also by using the board I know I'll be getting the vinyl to an actual fan.

I have the Alpine Valley poster, what else are you looking for?
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,942
    I have a moonlight graham hoodie...2x
    Never been worn.....

I can get $2,500 on ebay for it....hehehehehehehehe
    But YOU can have it for your Benny Vinyl....
    Because I am a nice guy!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    ill trade a canada 05 tour hoodie. size l-xl

Just bought the 2010 hoodie, otherwise I'd be interested!
  • Options
    SO7522 wrote:
    benbomb3 wrote:

Do you have any other posters you'd be willing to part with??
  • Options
    Never been worn.....

You would do that just for me Speedy??!?!
  • Options
    Blue11Blue11 Posts: 200
    I've got Albany 06, Montreal 05, Camden 2008 Night 1 and 2 (matching frames), Pittsburgh 06 all framed plus toronto 2003, DC 08, Columbus 2010, and Noblesville 2010. Any combination interest you?
    " All the stars in the sky, thought you were up in mine
    Still I wonder, I wonder......" "Black" tag 09-16-2005 Ottawa

Toronto 2003, Kitchener 2005, Montreal 2005, Ottawa 2005, Toronto II 2006, Albany 2006, Hartford 2006, Camden I 2008, Camden II 2008, Washington, D.C. 2008, Toronto 2009, Chicago I 2009, Columbus 2010, Noblesville, 2010
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,942
    benbomb3 wrote:
    Never been worn.....

Im in a good mood today...

So here is your last chance....

Moonlight Graham hoodie, size 2x....
    For your Benny Vinyl....

Its quite a deal.....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    SO7522SO7522 Posts: 94
    benbomb3 wrote:
    SO7522 wrote:
    benbomb3 wrote:

Do you have any other posters you'd be willing to part with??

Yes, I have tons of posters. What are you looking for?
  • Options
    I have to double-check my collection, but I'm pretty sure I have a 2000 Virginia Beach poster I'm willing to part with.

PM me if you're interested. The Benaroya vinyl is the only one i'm missing.
    thedividedskyiscrape lives on...
  • Options
    SO7522 wrote:

Yes, I have tons of posters. What are you looking for?

Just anything pre-2003 really. I've got a bunch of newer posters and I'm just looking to diversify my collection. If you could pm me a list of ones available or some of your posters in better condition, that'd be great!
  • Options
    Im in a good mood today...

So here is your last chance....

Moonlight Graham hoodie, size 2x....
    For your Benny Vinyl....

Its quite a deal.....[/quote]

Well Speedy, I'm more of a Medium/Large kind of guy so I think I'm going to have to pass. I may have bit otherwise... :D
  • Options
    LONGWAVELONGWAVE Posts: 153
    PHILLY AMES 2000 1ST
    BRIDGE SCHOOL 1999 1ST
    FAN CLUB SHOW VIC THEATRE CHICAGO KLAUSEN 2007 1ST
    MEXICO KLAUSEN 2005 1ST
    EDDIE VEDDER KLAUSEN (KNEYON HALL) 1ST
    EDDIE VEDDER KLAUSEN (CHICAGO) 1ST

i WILL TRADE YOU ALL OF THOSE FOR THE VINYL...

Thanks, Billy
    "Rock Over London, Rock On Chicago"
  • Options
    I've got a Raleigh, Knoxville, and Pittsburgh from 1998 and VA Beach from 2000. Unfortunately they have pinholes because really, who thinks these things would be worth much when you're in your early 20's. But anyway, it's all easily hidden with a proper matting and frame job.

I'm not promising I will part with any of them depending if any of them interest you, but I'm just throwing it out there.
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    I've got a Raleigh, Knoxville, and Pittsburgh from 1998 and VA Beach from 2000. Unfortunately they have pinholes because really, who thinks these things would be worth much when you're in your early 20's. But anyway, it's all easily hidden with a proper matting and frame job.

I'm not promising I will part with any of them depending if any of them interest you, but I'm just throwing it out there.
    damn... i SO want that raleigh... if things dont work out with the OP lets talk trade :D
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    satanmansatanman Posts: 295
    do you like autographed PJ stuff?
  • Options
    satanman wrote:
    do you like autographed PJ stuff?

depends what it is I guess and if you have proof that it's authentic.
  • Options
    Why_GoWhy_Go Posts: 87
    Fargo '03 + others. Let me know..
    my eyes peeled both wide open, and i got a glimpse
    of my innocence... got back my inner sense...
  • Options
    VrJxSVrJxS Posts: 115
    edited May 2010
    I could offer the following:

1996 Amsterdam
    1998 NYC MSG
    2000 Philadelphia
    2004 Seattle Showbox - Klausen

All are framed. Amsterdam has visible pinholes (adds character), NYC has pinholes hidden by mat, Philly & Seattle are mint.

Let me know if you're interested.
    Post edited by VrJxS on
  • Options
    possomistspossomists Posts: 427
    I have every poster from 96 on. Which do you think is a fair trade? Most of the best ones are professionally framed. I'm willing to start breaking up the collection.
    "you can say that we're, nocturnal, posssomists"
    -ed july 8th MSG 2004
  • Options
    Mint Into the Wild Vinyl, unopened
    PJ MSG 5/21/10 show tshirt XL
    PJ Lakers and Dodgers Tshirts from 09 tour shows in LA
    AP Ames 5/21/10 show print
  • Options
    savage51savage51 Posts: 30
    edited May 2010
    i think that everyone should stop falling allover themselves.
    Post edited by savage51 on
    PJ: 9/29/96, 8/28/98, 9/10/98, 8/24+25/00, 9/2/00, 10/22/00, 4/28/03, 4/30/03, 6/6/03, 7/8+9/03, 9/28/04, 10/8/04, 9/24+25/05, 9/30/05, 5/4/06, 6/1+3/06, 12/9/06, 6/24/08, 7/1/08, 10/30+31/09, 5/20+5/21/10, 10/25/13, 10/27/13, 9/26/15, 5/2/16, 5/5/16, 8/14/16 - with NO stop in sight!
  • Options
    savage51 wrote:
    i think that everyone should stop falling allover themselves. i sent his dude a pm and advised i have a lot of posters, many pre-98 that I'd trade for a benny vinyl and i have not yet received a response. a review of this post would seem to indicate that i am not alone on this. therefore, my advice would be to calm the f down peeps. its kind of like a hot girl trying to play u. don't take the bait :)

well i've been gone all weekend and haven't had time to send responses to everybody who sends me what they're willing to trade. i have been responding to the offers that interest me and i plan to post on this thread once i make a trade with someone.

as of right now i'm still waiting to hear back from a few people so it's still up for trade. sorry if i didn't respond to some of you, my inbox is flooded and i do actually have a life beyond sending every single person a response.
  • Options
    VrJxSVrJxS Posts: 115
    So what was the result of this thread?

Did a trade go down or what?
  • Options
    Yes it did. I ended up getting five posters for it that I'm really happy about. The person I traded with has the vinyl in hand already and is also thrilled.

Thanks again everybody for the offers, it was fun picking through them and figuring out what I really wanted.
  • Options
    theserialthrillatheserialthrilla Posts: 15,760
    cool news

to think some people say we should not trade/sell on here..this is a great result for the both of you.and shows why we should offer good to other pj fans first.

well done