if Eddie played smile then he's got to play for Dimitris

mawfordinksmawfordinks Posts: 65
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Im backing the Greek boy's campaign. Lets hope Pearl Jam can play Free as a Bird for him on one of the Euro tours. I heard Eddie played Smile for a fan that had requested on this forum.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Im backing the Greek boy's campaign. Lets hope Pearl Jam can play Free as a Bird for him on one of the Euro tours. I heard Eddie played Smile for a fan that had requested on this forum.
    YES!!!

FREE BIRD FOR D!!!!!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=126360&start=0
    a friend already open a thread for free bird,exept that i love it ,i still believe is a a song that eddie voice and mike guitar will make it better than it is..
    thank for your thoughts about me..the best part is that ill be with so many friends to all this big partys in Europe and ill be happy just to be in the venue..this is the most important..friends and pearl jam...
    free bird just will make it too special for me..as for smile..i was so happy see Eddie dedicate to Barbara for her 69 show in Manchester.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    I'm 110% behind this campaign.

I love Free Bird and I love the Big D... seeing it would make my tour for sure :mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=126360&start=0
    please post here if u want..lol..better couse vedderman making a list..the one post there will be in the loterry ..
    if they play it ill give to the winner my benny lp
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”