Yanks Sox

edited May 2010 in The Porch
Mark Teixeira has been coming to the plate to Alive the last few games including tonight. I thought someone would have mentioned it on here by now, but nobody has, so I felt obliged. Just one more reason to love Mark Teixeira. PS Boston Sucks, the Blue Jays are a better team than you, gross.
Hartford '06 Camden '06 East Rutherford '06
Madrid '07 Munich '07 London '07
Camden '08 MSG I '08 MSG II '08 Hartford '08 Mansfield '08
Philly II '09 Philly III '09 Philly IV '09
Hartford '10 MSG I '10 MSG II '10
Made in America Fest Philly '12
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ActionJackActionJack Posts: 137
    noticed when i went to a game about a month ago... hes the man.

I enjoy skinny-skiing, going to bullfights on acid...

• jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,182
    Oh yeah? Takes him up a slight notch in my book. Being a huge baseball fan I will definitely give him props as a unreal baseball player, but as a Sox fan I really can stand him (a little bitter perhaps.. :lol::lol: ). The only guy a dislike more than him is Arod. Lots of respect for Jeter, Mariano, CC, Posada, and Cano though. You know how this rivalry goes though guys, I am sure there are similar perceptions towards Sox players. :D

Love the Yanks/Sox rivalry though, been down to old Yankee Stadium a few times. Great ballpark. Looking forward to making a trip down to see the new ballpark when I get a chance.
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • jervin007 wrote:
    Oh yeah? Takes him up a slight notch in my book. Being a huge baseball fan I will definitely give him props as a unreal baseball player, but as a Sox fan I really can stand him (a little bitter perhaps.. :lol::lol: ). The only guy a dislike more than him is Arod. Lots of respect for Jeter, Mariano, CC, Posada, and Cano though. You know how this rivalry goes though guys, I am sure there are similar perceptions towards Sox players. :D

Love the Yanks/Sox rivalry though, been down to old Yankee Stadium a few times. Great ballpark. Looking forward to making a trip down to see the new ballpark when I get a chance.

You really can stand him? Thats good to hear from a Sox fan. Your dislike of ARod is like mine of Papelbon, I hate that rediculous face he makes when hes on the mound. Good to see you respect the Captain though, I gotta get to Fenway one of these days, still never been.
    Hartford '06 Camden '06 East Rutherford '06
    Madrid '07 Munich '07 London '07
    Camden '08 MSG I '08 MSG II '08 Hartford '08 Mansfield '08
    Philly II '09 Philly III '09 Philly IV '09
    Hartford '10 MSG I '10 MSG II '10
    Made in America Fest Philly '12
  • Funny thing...

When I went to a game earlier this year, he came out to "I Wanna Rock" by Twisted Sister and I was bitching about it, because that was the only song he came out to last year. So I loudly comment on how he needs to pick some better music and how he's better than that. Then he comes up to Pearl Jam next at bat. Go figure.