In another part of the forum

arqarq Posts: 8,003
edited May 2010 in The Porch
I know this is not the place for this thread but please take a second and give your opinion

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=132524

Thanks
"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• If I want to give my opinion on this subject then I will go to another part of the forum.
    Why do you feel it necessary to go fishing for input?
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    Great thread Jose..... We have been arguing this issue for the last month or so.... I'm glad you wrote that statement. It takes a lot of courage to do that....
    two thumbs way up for your post....

:mrgreen:
  • arqarq Posts: 8,003
    If I want to give my opinion on this subject then I will go to another part of the forum.
    Why do you feel it necessary to go fishing for input?

Well because not to many people go over there and i wanted to "hear" what my fellow fans think about the subject, not the TV, not the papers, just real people from here on the board.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

tonifig8 wrote:
    Great thread Jose..... We have been arguing this issue for the last month or so.... I'm glad you wrote that statement. It takes a lot of courage to do that....
    two thumbs way up for your post....

:mrgreen:

Love you avatar I had the same picture in my office :D
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,843
    I don't support illegal immigrants. The U.S. government has all of my information. Why the fuck shouldn't they have yours? You're just gonna live here for free doing landscaping in Florida while I pay taxes? Fuck that. There's ways to become a citizen and if you don't utilize them, you deserve what's coming.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    I don't support illegal immigrants. The U.S. government has all of my information. Why the fuck shouldn't they have yours?

Well they have mine too, i'm a legal alien.
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

arq wrote:
    I don't support illegal immigrants. The U.S. government has all of my information. Why the fuck shouldn't they have yours?

Well they have mine, i'm a legal alien.

That's fine...I'm talking about illegals.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    I don't support illegal immigrants. The U.S. government has all of my information. Why the fuck shouldn't they have yours? You're just gonna live here for free doing landscaping in Florida while I pay taxes? Fuck that. There's ways to become a citizen and if you don't utilize them, you deserve what's coming.

I pay taxes too.... You can have my tax dollars Arq! I know you're not an illegal immigrant, but if you were I wouldn't mind paying taxes for you...... Not that this is important or anything, but illegal immigrants provide 7-9 billion dollars a year to social security taxes...and they never see a penny of it.... There is a reason why illegal immigrants are still in this country and the Federal Gov doesn't enforce the laws....we'll actually they do enforce the law, they deport people every day....

Great post Arq hopefully we can get some more people out on the other board.......
    tonifig8 wrote:

I pay taxes too.... You can have my tax dollars Arq! I know you're not an illegal immigrant, but if you were I wouldn't mind paying taxes for you...... Not that this is important or anything, but illegal immigrants provide 7-9 billion dollars a year to social security taxes...and they never see a penny of it.... There is a reason why illegal immigrants are still in this country and the Federal Gov doesn't enforce the laws....we'll actually they do enforce the law, they deport people every day....

Great post Arq hopefully we can get some more people out on the other board.......

Well I guess that pretty much proves me wrong.

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    Bump

Please, take a look.
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• inlet13inlet13 Posts: 1,979
    This is a really douchey thing to do...

if you want to talk politics... go to Moving Train. There's a reason there's not many people over there. The reason is the people over there tend to be so far up their political parties ass that they can't actually have a dialogue on a subject. They just argue.

The moderators should move this. You can't let some posts stay and others go. The same rule should apply to all.

P.S. I don't really care about the immigration topic. Personally, I care about the economy, which is in the shitter. I feel as though healthcare and the immigration topic are deflections from both political parties on the issue most people actually care about... the economy. Until we return to some level of normalcy, politicians should focus on that. Just like Pearl Jam fans should focus on Pearl Jam, atleast in the Porch section of this board.
    Here's a new demo called "in the fire":

<object height="81" width="100%"> <param name="movie" value="https://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/28998869&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt; <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param> <embed allowscriptaccess="always" height="81" src="https://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/28998869&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"></embed> </object> <span><a href=" - In the Fire (demo)</a> by <a href="
    inlet13 wrote:
    This is a really douchey thing to do...

I agree, and I'm very sorry if my thread caused you any discomfort.

Have a good day.
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

This discussion has been closed.