My Girlfriend in Australia

MS214560MS214560 Posts: 11
edited May 2010 in The Porch
So my girlfriend has been living in Australia for the past 4 months. She is having a great time, but just last week she started getting all these horrible bug bites. They started off as just annoying but soon got much, much worse. It turns out she has bed bugs which has been very annoying and she had to throw a ton of her stuff out.

Anyway, she's very jealous that I will be attending the show in Newark tonight, and she asked me if I could post this on the message boards as her request for the band to play "Bugs" for her. Please?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,239
    good story mate.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    you got to watch those bed bugs in Australia :D
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,099
    MS214560 wrote:
    So my girlfriend has been living in Australia for the past 4 months. She is having a great time, but just last week she started getting all these horrible bug bites. They started off as just annoying but soon got much, much worse. It turns out she has bed bugs which has been very annoying and she had to throw a ton of her stuff out.

Anyway, she's very jealous that I will be attending the show in Newark tonight, and she asked me if I could post this on the message boards as her request for the band to play "Bugs" for her. Please?
    Sorry to hear about the bed bugs, but this is easily the most creative song request I've seen here - best of luck :D
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    whoooo hooooo.....BUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

i doubt it will happen, but man, if it does....seeing that accordian come out is so awesome.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg