New England Rainy Day, This is What I Do...

Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
edited May 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Gotta love those New England rainy days - like today - and I'm an unemployed college kid. This weather tires me out, so today I relaxed and listened to some of my dad's Rolling Stones vinyls. I started with "Sticky Fingers" and then I fell asleep after.
Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
"Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    There's rain coming? Dammit. I wanted to grill tonight.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027

grilling in the ran is fun !!
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Break The SkyBreak The Sky Posts: 1,276
    Yeah, the Stones put me to sleep too. ;)

I'm of the unemployed college variety too, just out towards Buffalo. Rainy days like today are perfect to relax in my picked-up-off-the-side-of-the-road armchair and spin some vinyl. I have Quadrophenia on right now.

Life, employment, responsibility, adulthood will come. It's days like today that separate us from the animals.

Enjoy them while we have them.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me ...
  • Stone Is GodStone Is God Posts: 1,331
    The wife and I are on our post Pearl Jam hangover, relaxing, while cleaning out the DVR from the past week. Got to love rainy days.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560

Same here. I had some chicken defrosting today and didn't know what to do with it. Now I have to find out what I can make with it.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    real men grill in the rain, snow, sleet...but no hail..hail hurts.

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
  • PatrickBatemanPatrickBateman Posts: 2,243
    81 wrote:

When we get a decent amount of snow, I will use the snow blower to cut a path to the grill
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
    81 wrote:

When we get a decent amount of snow, I will use the snow blower to cut a path to the grill

What do you mean by decent? A foot or two?