Looking for a Date (Female) for MSG 1 or 2

PJVedder9PJVedder9 Posts: 29
edited May 2010 in The Porch
I got my pair of MSG tickets assuming plenty of my die hard PJ friends would come with, but surprisingly people are either away or can't make it (how do you not clear your schedule). I could just post on craigslist and sit next to some random dude, but instead I figured I'd try something new.

Being single in New York we've all done the dating/bar scene and it can get monotonous. And many of us have tried online dating, trying to match up with someone who seems to share our common interests...I figure what better common ground to jump off of than our love for Pearl Jam.

Despite this post, I'm your normal 28 yr old (my name is Brad) who's got a love for music, athletics and having a good time. Originally from MD, live on Union Square now. So if you are a cute, funloving 20-something girl, or know one,(preferably Jewish) send me a PM, or you can even email me terp4life04@yahoo.com. I'll even include a picture of myself (copy and paste the link below) I'm on the far right. What's the worst that can happen...you get a free ticket to what should likely be an awesome show (esp if the set lists keep building the way they have)

Hopefully the moderators don't take this down, what better story than 2 ppl meeting via PJ.

Looking forward to hearing from...you. Don't be shy.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs261.ash1/18840_261191653359_826493359_3197434_8307627_n.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments