Help....Toronto '09 Poster

Leash_In_HidingLeash_In_Hiding Posts: 691
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Can anyone help me out with this? It was the first show I went with my girlfriend and I am trying to purchase a 2nd poster from this show for her. I already had bought myself one through the site, and cannot purchase another one, I am looking for an un-numbered copy if possible, I am willing to pay for it, if anyone could help me out, please PM me. I have found S/N copies but I don't want to pay that much for those particular prints...

Much Thanks in advance....
The best revenge is to live on and prove yourself - EV

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    I believe they are still available in the goods section. Check it out!
    http://www.pearljam.com/goods
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Yeah, I did check that out, I tried to purchase another one since I purchased mine through the site here I can't purchase another one....

Thanks for the Heads up
    The best revenge is to live on and prove yourself - EV

• benjsbenjs Posts: 9,099
    PM sent!
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • hip_n_jamhip_n_jam Posts: 220
    I might have one - PM me to remind me to check.