Sunshine, Love & Happiness

left the porchleft the porch Posts: 504
edited May 2010 in The Porch
I would just like to say I love you all, and I'm just happy to be alive. I'm going to feed my five month old daughter now, and then crank some PJ and do some yard work. LIFE RULES!!!!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ski4ski4 Posts: 261
    I would just like to say I love you all, and I'm just happy to be alive. I'm going to feed my five month old daughter now, and then crank some PJ and do some yard work. LIFE RULES!!!!!!!

:D
    "The only thing I ever saw that came close to Objective Journalism was a closed-circuit TV setup that watched shoplifters in the General Store at Woody Creek, Colorado." hst
  • RedMosquito22RedMosquito22 Posts: 8,158

AMEN brotha!! Live it up.
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    a five month old can do this to a person, life is good, very very good!
  • You bringing the kid to a show?
  • You bringing the kid to a show?

No, but she was in utero at the Toronto show last year. My seven year old son was also there and he is OBSESSED with all things PJ now. Seriously, he's plundering all my stuff. I can't say no, cause I'm so freakin' proud. I keep telling him he can have it all when I'm dead....the other day he asked me when that will be. Out of the mouths of babes.
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,239
    Hey, my friend and I are "real winners" from over in the musicians and gearheads forum. Check us out sometime.

www.reverbnation.com/presentlyfalling
    www.cluthelee.com
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    ski4 wrote:

:D

i second that emotion.
    :mrgreen:
    life indeed....RULES.
    live pearl jam tonight, well, makes it even better today.
    8-)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow