A Little Help...

drewzusdrewzus Posts: 18
edited May 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
So on a whim I entered this poetry contest, and for some insane reason they actually put my poem into the finals!

The voting closes in about 48 hours, and I was hoping for some 10c'ers to do me a huge solid and help out a fellow PJ fan.

If you have a Facebook account and wouldn't mind helping me out, I'd really appreciate it if you could vote for my crappy misspelled-poem: http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/con ... es/4303360

If you are already on Facebook, you don't need to sign up for anything. It should only take you about 5 seconds. Just click the little "vote" button for my poem :) They have some sweet prizes for the top 2 poems, and I'll find out on Thursday if I've received enough votes or not.

Thanks for your help.
-Drew
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,959
    voted :D
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • drewzusdrewzus Posts: 18
    voted :D
    Thanks so much. I appreciate it.
    24 hours left in the contest. Please vote for me if you haven't had a chance to yet. For those of you who did vote, thanks!

The votes have been all cleared for the final 24 hours, so everybody should be eligible to vote one final time.
    This is my last bump on the thread (I promise).

The contest ends in under 7 hours. If you can take a sec and vote for me, I'd really appreciate it.

They announce the winners of the HDTVs tomorrow. Here's hoping...