mudhoney_253mudhoney_253 Posts: 135
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Wow . . . . just awesome . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxeJGMtxtvc

the chills begin for me at 5:07
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    I remember that moment at 5:07. I had chills then and I got them again. Thanks for that.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • their best live song
  • mudhoney_253mudhoney_253 Posts: 135
    sjhsf wrote:
    I remember that moment at 5:07. I had chills then and I got them again. Thanks for that.
    nice . . . you were at the show. i can't remember the last time i saw immortality live. it was definitely a nice treat. it sure seemed like one of the best versions i have seen. how do you think it compared?
  • ski4ski4 Posts: 261
    damn
    chills for me too!!!
    wonderful
    thank you.

i wish that boot would get here already!!!!!
    "The only thing I ever saw that came close to Objective Journalism was a closed-circuit TV setup that watched shoplifters in the General Store at Woody Creek, Colorado." hst
    MrSmith wrote:
    their best live song

I'm not sure about their best, but it sure is pretty f'n great. Immortality is definitely creeping into my top 5.
  • Check out this video I came across on Youtube...its great quality and very close...has some other really good ones from Cleveland too...including Fatal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6MltNRS ... re=channel
  • ski4ski4 Posts: 261
    wow
    how did he pull that great sounding shot so close!!
    very good
    "The only thing I ever saw that came close to Objective Journalism was a closed-circuit TV setup that watched shoplifters in the General Store at Woody Creek, Colorado." hst
  • TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,385
    Man... that was awesome. Great sound.
  • UNH1995UNH1995 Posts: 356
    I've always maintained that the best threads are when people point out specific songs, moments, notes or whatever...the things that stick out as extra special and they open them up to others

thanks for pointing this out to me
    Lalapalooza 1992, Orphium Boston 1994, Hartford 1998, Mansfield 1998, Mansfield 2000, Mansfield 2003(1&3), West Palm 2003, State College 2003, Boston 2004, Albany 2006, Hartford 2006, Chicago 2006, Boston 2006, Mansfield 2008(1&2), Hartford 2008, Hartford 2010, Boston 2010, Worcester 2013 (1&2), All Four Fenway shows 2016 & 2018.
  • BH198990BH198990 Posts: 174
    That was amazing quality..Throw that on a DVD and send it over!!! That was one of my favorite moments of that show, can't remember a better version of that song, and i've seen Imm. a few times live. Just perfect. Would love to see more of that person's footage of that show...

cheers, thank you!
  • m0jorisenm0jorisen Posts: 516
    wow great videos thanks!
    Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse
    Of my innocence... got back my inner sense...
    ski4 wrote:
    damn
    chills for me too!!!
    wonderful
    thank you.

i wish that boot would get here already!!!!!

yeah . . . i'm going to have pick up this boot.
  • MrSmith wrote:
    their best live song

I'm not sure about their best, but it sure is pretty f'n great. Immortality is definitely creeping into my top 5.
    never heard anything better than the Soldier Field and Japan ones. just amazingly epic song.