PJ and Neil

dwalleydwalley Posts: 11
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Any chance they appear together this week. Neil is in New England/New York area.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• okblueduckokblueduck Posts: 427
    How about the chances of a sequel to Mirror Ball?
    Fenway 1 & 2 2016
    MSG 1 & 2 2016
    Central Park 2015
    Barclays 2, Seattle 2013
    MSG 1 & 2 2010
    Boston 1 & 2 2006
    Boston 1 2004
    Augusta 1996
  • or a sequel to the 2004 Toledo show. I know, some people didn't like that the last part of the show became Neil Young with guests pearl Jam, but it was unbelievable for me. Huge fan of neil, and I was in the 4th row. I hope those of you who want this will get your wish.
  • hip_n_jamhip_n_jam Posts: 220
    I was really hoping to see the boys pop in to Neil's show last night in Albany...but then they went and ruined that by annoucing their Newark show. ;)
  • Indi4enceIndi4ence Posts: 949
    I was wondering the same thing...Neil is off from his tour Thursday & friday. I think he plays somewhere in CT. on Sunday. It would be amazing to see him on stage with the band.
  • nalyd61nalyd61 Posts: 722
    I was in the 4th row for that show too. Drove with 3 buddies from Boston-reading-toledo. That show is on a short list of PJ events for me.
  • GumboStshGumboStsh Posts: 4
    Neil plays on friday^^ 5/21 in worcester, ma i think.......I would LOVE to see him do, at least Rocking ITFW with them thursday night. Was able to meet Neil Young briefly in 1997 backstage at a show in Mansfield and I will never forget it, it was truly special.