Glastonbury and Eddie

guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
edited May 2010 in The Porch
i know that pj are doing shows on the 25th and 27th but im just wandering whether there's any chance that E.D may turn up and do some thing for the 40th anniversary . :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Lol where were you when the tour was announced this was discussed to death.

I really super doubt he will do anything...has PJ ever had anything to do with Glastonbury anyway?
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    Brisk. wrote:

I really super doubt he will do anything...has PJ ever had anything to do with Glastonbury anyway?
    yes old son i know it was discussed i did alot of the discussing :lol::lol: was just keeping my sprit up you never no do you ;)
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    guypjfreak wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

yes old son i know it was discussed i did alot of the discussing :lol::lol: was just keeping my sprit up you never no do you ;)

haha

well i hope not, glastonbury is sold out etc blah blah! It's only just Eddie anyway ;) But there is Neil no?
    Brisk. wrote:
    guypjfreak wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

haha

well i hope not, glastonbury is sold out etc blah blah! It's only just Eddie anyway ;) But there is Neil no?
    no Neil was last year and was top of the range im still hopefull though may be a secret gig you know wot i mean 8-)
  • nigelnigel Posts: 267
    Much as I would so love this to be true - I am going to Dublin/Belfast/Glastonbury - I reckon the chances are very very slim.

Where would he play for a start - The Park Stage as a one of Glastonbury's legendary surprises? How often have PJ or Eddie ever played 3 days in a row, which they would have to do if they played on Saturday...

Don't get me wrong, it would be totally amazing if it happened. But I don't think it will. :(
    yea i see wot your saying old son i suppose im just trying to believe in something thats not really going to happen BUT you never know there was a rumour that ben harper was going to play and i thought ..............
  • OlivavuOlivavu Posts: 1,683
    Melvin Benn told me that Glastonbury are always trying to get Pearl Jam. I saw him at the 2008 Reading Festival VIP bbq backstage. We talked quite a lot about PJ, obviously!, and he said that they are always getting the organisers of the big festivals trying to grab them.
    well u2 may have to pull out so may be pj can take there place ;);)