Two Ten Club tickets available for tonight.

WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Hello all. I've got two ten club tickets tonight available for face. My number is 184XXX so they should be decent.

My son is very sick and as a result my wife and I need to stay home. :(

Poor little guy needs us. I'll be able to get into Boston to pick up the tickets at around 6pm.

If you can meet me then and want these tickets send me a PM, or email me: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:nathanwilds@gmail.com">nathanwilds@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Have a great time tonight all.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• reedrothchildreedrothchild Posts: 566
    sorry to hear about your son. i don't need the tix, but ill bump this for you.
    "What can you expect when you're on top? You know? It's like Napoleon. When he was the king, you know, people were just constantly trying to conquer him, you know, in the Roman Empire. So, it's history repeating itself all over again."
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    hope your little man is alright dude. you are a great dad for staying home with him.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,789
    Hope ur son gets better wilds!
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Thanks all and thanks for the bump.

Tickets are pending. Will close this out in a few minutes when I confirm.

Nate
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,680
    Sorry about your son Nate, almost had to skip Hartford Saturday night for the very same reason. Son had a virus and fever was spiking. Luckily it got under control just in time.
    Hope he feels better fast.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,763
    It's nice to see someone has their priorities straight when it comes to kids vs. PJ.

Takin care of that little guy while still takin care of some fellow fans.

You the man.

Hope your son is feeling better soon.
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Thanks again everyone for the kind words.

They are now totally spoken for by the 1st person who contacted me.