Anniversary in Newark

boss2003boss2003 Posts: 3
edited May 2010 in The Porch
My wife and I are celebrating our 14th wedding anniversary tomorrow at the PJ show in Newark! Any chance of getting a mention from the band or anything?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    that's awesome!
    congratulations to you both!
    never had a show on our anniversary, yet anyway....but had one or two close to our date, june 20th. tho one of those i spent flying to dusseldorf from london, with friends...so i know i married the best man. :mrgreen:

if you're close, perhaps hold up a sign? could've started this thread a wee bit earlier, gotten it more exposure, and thus maybe - just maybe - 10c would've noticed and shared with the band, idk. stranger things have happened. either way, cheers to you both and have an awesome anniversary at the show!

:mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• phungiphungi Posts: 641
    if you replace "Anniversary" with "Birthday", then divide the number of seats (18500 for basketball) by the number of days in the year (365), odds are that about 50 people in the arena will be celebrating their special day...
    37 PJ Shows, 3 EV Shows, 1134 Total Songs, 24 Different Openers, 9 Different Closers, 252 Unique Songs (never enough)
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Happy # 14 ! Have a great time, wonderful way to celebrate! Jamily and good tunes!
  • boss2003boss2003 Posts: 3
    We are pretty psyched! PJ is the only band she will consistently go see year after year. Can't wait!!!
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    boss2003 wrote:
    We are pretty psyched! PJ is the only band she will consistently go see year after year. Can't wait!!!
    smart girl! you married well
    have a wonderful time
  • boss2003boss2003 Posts: 3
    Thanks! Will do!