King of Prussia to Newark

KP_McMinnKP_McMinn Posts: 748
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Anyone traveling to Newark from the King of Prussia/West Chester area? I have two 10c tickets at the venue with no way of getting there. Help, Help...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    Take a train to Trenton, maybe via Philly, i'm driven to Trenton from center city and then taking a train, Trenton has a 24 hour garage that is well lit and seem pretty safe right next to the train station.
  • embraceembrace Posts: 849
    You can plan your trip here- should be under $20 from center city and if you can catch the R5 should be under $30- don't know if you'll make it up and back with the schedules the way they are so you may have to think about staying over.
    http://www.njtransit.com/hp/hp_servlet. ... HomePageTo

If you want to catch New York- check this out as well
    http://www.panynj.gov/path/schedule.html

Cheers!
    got a car...got some gas...oh let's get out of here-get out of here fast...
    I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...
    I want to go but I want to go with you.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough. I'm fine, still in it.
  • KP_McMinnKP_McMinn Posts: 748
    Very cool thanks, I'll just go to Trenton then. they have trains leaving at 12:01 and 1:01 am. Should make for an interesting Wednesday but eff it, well worth it!! thanks again!!
  • phungiphungi Posts: 641
    KP_McMinn wrote:
    Very cool thanks, I'll just go to Trenton then. they have trains leaving at 12:01 and 1:01 am. Should make for an interesting Wednesday but eff it, well worth it!! thanks again!!

Drive to Edison... it is not much farther, there is an indoor parking garage that is cheap, and it is safer than Trenton...
    37 PJ Shows, 3 EV Shows, 1134 Total Songs, 24 Different Openers, 9 Different Closers, 252 Unique Songs (never enough)
  • Not For YouNot For You Posts: 360
    If you can get to philly by 4:45 you can come up with me
    Walks on his own... With thoughts he can't help thinking...
  • BraceYourSelfBraceYourSelf Posts: 814
    I would recommend Trenton. Its a big lot. Takes you right into the Newark Penn Station. I took this train last night home from NYC/Hartford and will be on it again Friday on the way to NYC. Happy Travels!