Goods Section not loading....You know what that means?!?!?

ACCBootlegGoddessACCBootlegGoddess Posts: 4,239
edited May 2010 in The Porch
BOOTLEGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I keep getting that "ooops you've ripped our face off" when I go to the goods section.
They said 2010 boots would be coming out Mid May...and this certainly qualifies. I'm thinking we are getting an update to the goods section. Maybe 2010 boots by tomorrow?!?!

One can only hope right??
"Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    I think the JazzFest and KC bootlegs are already available. Looks like they'll become available one by one.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    I think the JazzFest and KC bootlegs are already available. Looks like they'll become available one by one.
    yep,both are available..last 10 days alot of times the good section has problem and cant get in
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Stypo420Stypo420 Posts: 519
    Still happening....give me my damn face back :twisted:
  • I suspected as much which is why I was trying to access the goods section today. See how many were up.
    Guess more are coming. :)
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
    ok,dont forget is sunday..and 10c office is closed,i guess they will have some technical problem. when Santos see it,im sure hell fix it..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Stypo420Stypo420 Posts: 519
    ok,dont forget is sunday..and 10c office is closed,i guess they will have some technical problem. when Santos see it,im sure hell fix it..

makes sense :D
  • ok,dont forget is sunday..and 10c office is closed,i guess they will have some technical problem. when Santos see it,im sure hell fix it..

Yup that's why I said by tomorrow. I know nothings going up today.
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    Looks fine by me.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    works now..
  • RedMosquito22RedMosquito22 Posts: 8,158
    You might need a new computer. I have no problem getting into the goods section.
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....