Options

EV Berkeley Tickets 4/8

swallowedwordsswallowedwords Posts: 1,093
edited March 2008 in The Porch
Hi. There's a chance I may not be able to go out to California to see this show, so I may have to get rid of my tickets. I have the tickets in hand from Ticketmaster and they are for (2) Orchestra Seats, Row Y.

Again, I may be able to go, but just in case I can't, I want to know if anyone here would be interested in taking them off my hands. If I need to get rid of them, I will sell them for exactly what I paid for them, along with Ticketmaster surcharges, etc.

So, if anyone is interested, please PM me and I'll let interested people know by next week what I plan to do.
Free the West Memphis Three
www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    swallowedwordsswallowedwords Posts: 1,093
    Only a couple of people responded and I'm not sure they are serious about taking these tickets. I've decided to definitely sell them, so who's interested?? C'mon people, face value for both tickets!! :)
    Free the West Memphis Three
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • Options
    I'm sure the offer's are gonna start pouring in..Wish i waz out there,sux u cant make it...
    Now we got a fuckin fight up here,what there's a republican in the audience,what's going on? Eddie(Randell's Island N.Y 96)
  • Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,648
    Well some EV berkeley tickets been going for less then face on e-bay and stubhub has tickets for pretty much face. Tickets are in demand for Vancouver, LA and SD and not really for Berkeley, Santa Cruz and Santa Barbara.

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    Not PavedNot Paved Posts: 45
    Sent you a PM :)
  • Options
    Not PavedNot Paved Posts: 45
    Post removed - I had extra Berkeley II tickets, but they're no longer available.