PJ Live CD Burning

BizzzyBozzzyBizzzyBozzzy Posts: 388
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Hi all, I was wondering what the best way to burn a cd of a digitally purchased live show is in iTunes? I want to burn a 32 song show that's about twice the size of a cd currently. I don't want to burn it as data or mp3 because my car won't play it, it needs to be a music cd.

Does anyone know the best way to approach this? The quality isn't as important to me as having all the songs on one cd. Can I recode them a certain way to lessen the size?

If you could be detailed I'd appreciate it.

Thanks! Hope everyone had as much fun as I did in Hartford last night!
-Bozzz
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• arakiasarakias Posts: 281
    No you cant burn more than 80 mins onto a music cd. you need more than one disc.

/thread closed.
  • HoosiersHoosiers Posts: 189
    Unfortunately, no! Music CDs can only take 80 minutes. Data CDs will take up to 750MB worth of data. And with data, you can convert and compress into what you want.

Wanna make a shitload of money, invent the new CD-R that allows for more than 80 minutes on it!!

Anyway, you have to look at a CD-R in terms of MB size when it's data you are burning and MINUTES when it's a MUSIC cd you are burning.

Believe me when I say this. Go to Best Buy, spend about $150 on a new car stereo...but get one that plays both the MP3/WMA data and one with a USB serial port. Go buy an 8 or 16 GB flash drive and you can listen to music that way.

I have a CD with Ten through Backspacer (inc. Lost Dogs) that is in my stereo. It's great.