Need a Date for Newark NJ Show

sleightofhandmansleightofhandman Posts: 20
edited May 2010 in The Porch
I have an extra fan club ticket because my date went away on a business trip. Needless to say I wont be seeing her again. So...

Yeah I already posted on the have / need a ticket thread, BUT... I'm gonna go out on a limb with my honesty and say that I'm really looking for a single female in the 26-36 year old range to go to the NJ show... Consider this tenclub online dating, with a guaranteed good first date.

I'll be taking the train up from Ocean County. No strings attached here, just interested in seeing the results of my little experiment. If this doesnt work out for me then I'll chalk it up to the scary world we all live in, and the fear of the unknown.

The show is Tuesday the 18th.

Send me a private message before the end of the weekend please, if interested. Thanks.

Bobby
Definition of Bliss: Randall's Island NY 09/28/96 AND 09/29/96.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Little ItalyLittle Italy Posts: 404
    edited May 2010
    I applaud your "fuck it, I'm doing it" mentality. I know I'd rather have a cutie next to me instead of some drunk motherfucker yelling "yeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhh".

Where are all the PJ cuties?
    Post edited by Little Italy on
    "he who forgets-will be destined to remember"
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    i know a really hot 25 year old that loves your avatar photo and needs a ticket 8-) . too bad she's too young.
  • I would love to go to the show, but I'm married and a long way away from Newark,lol. Anyway, good luck finding a date to the show, if you can snag another PJ addict, she's a keeper :D
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • slug420slug420 Posts: 316
    haha....add me to this thread but for boston.

Same age range, same deal (i have an extra 10c ticket for boston...was on the floor, dead center tonight in htfd)

:)
  • jezebeloriajezebeloria Posts: 600
    Damn...I'm too old! :oops: But I'm free on Tuesday night!!!
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • Thanks for the responses so far. I guess PJ chicks ARE hard to find at this point in time. I'm not giving up yet though. At least not for about five hours when I beg some other girl I know to come with me.
  • MikeSigMikeSig Posts: 74
    I also have to applaud you for your honesty. You have no idea how many times I've been in a similar situation and haven't had the balls to flat-out ask the question haha.
  • Ha yeah well honesty is a quality I refuse to release, though it's hurt me many times in life. I kind of tell it like it is, and I'm a horrible liar. Which leads me to the point of being single and looking for a date.... Can't wait to be honest to a girl about how much I love and need her though... those will be the rewards someday.
  • Well I asked a beautiful girl whom I recently met and she said yes! Ticket is now spoken for, and I learned that there are absolutely zero 25-35 year old single female Pearl Jam fans in New Jersey. But,... I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PJ ROCK THE ROCK!!!! I was at both Philly shows in October, and I want that energy brought into NJ!! See y'all there! Bobby
  • And one more post to make it 14... Yeah I hate the number 13. My ex-wife's birthday and lucky number. Bah!!!
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    Thanks for the responses so far. I guess PJ chicks ARE hard to find at this point in time. I'm not giving up yet though. At least not for about five hours when I beg some other girl I know to come with me.

Supply and demand just doesn't work with single PJ ladies..........we are the wrong side of the equation

its like trying to find a damn unicorn
  • Ha! so true. But I'm looking for a mermaid not a unicorn. Thats my problem.
  • alabamaalabama Posts: 101
    Well, damn! I would love to come to NJ for this show...and I'm a single PJ chick...and can travel! :) Have fun at the show, I'm jealous of everyone on this board for the next week. I'll be in NYC a week too freakin' late. Not fair! :mrgreen:
  • I think there should be a new section of the boards: singles etc...
  • in eds treein eds tree Posts: 539
    I think there should be a new section of the boards: singles etc...

i love this thread. and i agree! haha

and there are more of us single pj girls out there than you'd think ;)
    keep on rockin' in the free world.
  • Little ItalyLittle Italy Posts: 404
    I think there should be a new section of the boards: singles etc...

i love this thread. and i agree! haha

and there are more of us single pj girls out there than you'd think ;)

So then where are all of you hiding prior to showtime? Lol
    "he who forgets-will be destined to remember"
  • PJVedder9PJVedder9 Posts: 29
    Well looks like I wasn't the first to think of the idea. I'm in the same boat, but for either MSG1 or 2. I live in New York so can even meet Wed or Thurs so we know each other at least a little beforehand. I have plenty of "casual" fans I can ask, but why not take a chance.

Agreed there should be a thread...or even site for PJ singles, what better way to connect (gee, could even call it "Singles" get it? ... you know you are a PJ geek when...). I started another thread that has some more details - and a picture - (http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=132518&p=2983776&hilit=+female+#p2983776) but seems like this one has gotten more attention. Yes we know the male fanbase far outnumbers the female fans, but you never know worth a shot and if nothing else every PJ friend I've made has been a friend for life so far.

Not the best pic, but don't have access to too many at work, I'm on the far right http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs261.ash1/18840_261191653359_826493359_3197434_8307627_n.jpg
  • YES! A Pearl Jam "Singles" thread. If one isnt officially started, then it is now. Great idea. Board moderator... your thoughts?
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    Ha! so true. But I'm looking for a mermaid not a unicorn. Thats my problem.

how bout a mermicorn?
    ;)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)