Lucky show number 13 in Hartford

purple_chick79purple_chick79 Posts: 570
edited May 2010 in The Porch
I finally scored front mother fuckin row!!!!!!!!

I can die complete now :)
Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one.

"do gay midgets come out of the cupboard"
~CreedDisease~

10/27/06
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• iamloco724iamloco724 Posts: 1,441
    congrats!!
  • fanofzsfanofzs Posts: 508
    WOW. Way to go! Enjoy.

Wish me luck at MSG.
  • GOOD LUCK!

Front row is amazing and they aren't even on yet :)

~CreedDisease~

10/27/06
  • fanofzsfanofzs Posts: 508
    edited May 2010
    GOOD LUCK!

You lucky girl. :D

Go Boston!
    Post edited by fanofzs on
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    GOOD LUCK!

Im so happy for you girl!!!! :) You deserve this!
  • MANKINDMANKIND Posts: 218
    my lucky 13 at bristow, got 2nd row.
    Va Beach 08-03-00, Pittsburgh 04-28-03, State College 05-03-03, Hershey 07-12-03, Boston 09-29-04, Reading 10-01-04, Philly 10-03-05, Camden 05-27-06, Pittsburgh 06-23-06, Va Beach 06-17-08, Philly 10-30-09, Philly 10-31-09, Bristow 05-13-10
  • OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
    This was my 13th show aswell, although I had to settle for TM tix. I did finally get Indifference so I guess it's my lucky 13th also. :D

Maybe I'll get lucky in Boston, but I doubt it.
    "I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave up reading." - Henry Youngman
  • Last night was the second greatest experiance of my life, second ONLY to my son being born 3 months ago.

We ended up being in the wrong seats, thought we were on the end on Stones side, come to find out we had CENTER STAGE!!!!!! The setlist was one of the best I've ever seen. I scored a couple of picks, one from Ed and one from Mike and one of the water bottles unopened. I missed the vinyl by about 3 people damn it, and the wine went down on Mikes side....but hell, I can't complain. If I get shit seats from now on, its cool, cuz I finally scored lottery!!!!

I've been through a lot in the last few months, my baby son was born a preemie and pretty sick for a while, spending 25 days at the hospital then home on oxygen for over 2 months. He's good now, but it was hard for a while. His name is Aiden Edward, and with him and then this show, I am now the happiest woman on the planet!!!

~CreedDisease~

10/27/06
    Last night was the second greatest experiance of my life, second ONLY to my son being born 3 months ago.

We ended up being in the wrong seats, thought we were on the end on Stones side, come to find out we had CENTER STAGE!!!!!! The setlist was one of the best I've ever seen. I scored a couple of picks, one from Ed and one from Mike and one of the water bottles unopened. I missed the vinyl by about 3 people damn it, and the wine went down on Mikes side....but hell, I can't complain. If I get shit seats from now on, its cool, cuz I finally scored lottery!!!!

I've been through a lot in the last few months, my baby son was born a preemie and pretty sick for a while, spending 25 days at the hospital then home on oxygen for over 2 months. He's good now, but it was hard for a while. His name is Aiden Edward, and with him and then this show, I am now the happiest woman on the planet!!!

Things have a way of sometimes working out... still super excited and happy for you :)
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    Hartford would have been my 13th show as well, if I had only bought 10c tickets :(

Congrats on your lottery win though, thats awesome!
  • I still can't even believe it!!!!!!

~CreedDisease~

10/27/06
    I still can't even believe it!!!!!!

I don't blame you! That's gotta take a few days to sink in :P