Outrageous Sports Statements.....

g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
edited May 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
PRACTICE, we talkin bout PRACTICE, not a game but PRACTICE!

YANKEES SUCK! :D

Notre Dame will win the National Championship (in football).

LeBron James wil stay in Cleveland even if they don't get a ring

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!".....Mike Tyson

Does anyone else have any?

Peace
*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
.....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME, HELLO YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    I FORGOT ABOUT THE SERIES ALREADY...."BRUINS FANS 10 MINUTES AFTER THE GAME ENDED" :lol::mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
    Lane Kiffin will run a clean program at USC. He will continue in the tradition of Pete Carroll in running a tight ship with no NCAA violations.
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y6tc84scIA

watch this bruins fan get SMOKED!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y6tc84scIA

watch this bruins fan get SMOKED!

:lol: Reason why you don't see too many hockey fans jump unto the ice, NOT a bright idea. :D

Peace

• Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,853
    metsfan wrote:

That line has become legendary but he actually had a rant that I saw one time that I liked better.

This is paraphrased. Herm telling the Jets beat writers how it is:

"I HAD A DATE TO MY PROM! See you all probably went with your sister. I had a date. I didn't have to go with my sister."

I can't find the video of this but if anyone knows where to find it, please post it because it's hilarious.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • m0jorisenm0jorisen Posts: 516
    Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse
    Of my innocence... got back my inner sense...
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    playoffs? PLAYOFFS?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    they are who we thought they were, and we let them off the hook
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    metsfan wrote:

That line has become legendary but he actually had a rant that I saw one time that I liked better.

This is paraphrased. Herm telling the Jets beat writers how it is:

"I HAD A DATE TO MY PROM! See you all probably went with your sister. I had a date. I didn't have to go with my sister."

I can't find the video of this but if anyone knows where to find it, please post it because it's hilarious.
    if you can find that please send it to me in a pm. i must have missed that one.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

81 wrote:
    they are who we thought they were, and we let them off the hook

CLASSIC,....and said in a tone of anger :evil:

Peace

• xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Posts: 9,241
    One's a born liar and the other's convicted.
    I am the straw that stirs the drink
    Lou, I just won you the pennant, I got Steve Trout
    My baseball people said Ken Phelps
    Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next.
    I've won on every level except college and pro
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Posts: 22,697
    What about;

"Crying, there is no crying in baseball" :lol:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • pj.uw.laurapj.uw.laura Posts: 553
    "Someday we'll go all the way" (with regards to the Cubs).

:D
    ”A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.”

The same could be said for the great goaltending that has been played so far in these playoffs.