are the 2010 boot CD's a silver press CD, or a green burned?

Rival178Rival178 Posts: 608
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Are the CD's you can purchase from 10C a silver back or a green burned disc?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,372
    They are Taiyo Yuden brand CDR's. The best quality CDR's on the market today.
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    demetrios wrote:

if you dont mind me asking ... what makes one CDR better then the next
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
    joe2468 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

if you dont mind me asking ... what makes one CDR better then the next

http://www.cdrfaq.org/faq07.html

Experience! I've been trading & b+p'ing for many year's now & have learned from the best out there in the trading community. I've seen so many coasters & played so much media discs that would fail or surpass certain handling.

Any CDR or DVDR spindle you buy that say's on the outside wrapper that it's Made in Japan, you're in good hands. If it's Made in China, run to the hills.
  • rb115565rb115565 Posts: 222
    Sounds like good advice, Some Burnables do sound better then others
    5/30/03 9/2/05 9/4/05 9/5/05 7/22/06 7/23/06 9/21/09 9/22/09 9/21/11 9/22/11
  • darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,555
    rb115565 wrote:

The quality of the disc does not affect the quality of the sound. All it affects is how well it stores the music.
    rb115565 wrote:

The quality of the disc does not affect the quality of the sound. All it affects is how well it stores the music.

Exactly! It's also how you treat the disc. Keep it away from the hot sun/heat. Never touch the bottom of the disc. Don't clean the dust on the bottom with outside products you see in stores & never EVER place the discs right underneath the screen block when you are driving your car. Place the disc back inside the sleeve or case. My way is if you buy the CD / CDR, back it up on to your hard drive. Put the original CD on the shelves. And the backup copy, go nuts with it.