Trade Cleveland Poster for PJ/The Who House of Blues Poster

AirickAirick Posts: 10
edited May 2010 in The Porch
I know this is a long shot... but I am looking for a mint condition poster from the Cleveland show.

Every single one of my friends all had to ditch out on me a few days ahead of time... I even called friends all over the US & one in London to see if anyone could make it. So because of this, I was late getting to the show, missed Band of Horses and, of course, missed snagging a poster... which sucks.

I (am pretty sure that I still) have an extra Pearl Jam & The Who poster from the House of Blues Chicago I'd be willing to trade. Otherwise I'd be happy to pay you back.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    Just wait until the tour is over when 10c sells them
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • AirickAirick Posts: 10
    Do they sell all of them or is it just those that didn't sell out? Because the Cleveland poster was sold out by the time I arrived at 8pm.
  • Airick wrote:
    Do they sell all of them or is it just those that didn't sell out? Because the Cleveland poster was sold out by the time I arrived at 8pm.

They sell all of them so no worries.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p2933986

by Santos L. Halper » 28 Apr 2010 16:39
    hi,
    Ten Club will NOT be having a 2010 tour poster presale. Posters will be available at the shows and we will have our usual post-tour members only sale.
    featured artists for this years tour (in no particular order):

Ames Bros
    Brad Klausen
    EMEK
    Mark 5
    Guy Burwell
    Maxx 242
    Taka Hayashi
    Justin Hampton
    Munk One
    Jeff Soto

see you at the shows!!!