Does anybody know anything about the T Shirt

Phil100981Phil100981 Posts: 131
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Does anybody happen to know anything about the eddie was wearing last night at the show on May 13 in Bristow, VA @ Jiffy Lube Live? It appears tp me to be a black anotther dark color. To me it looks like a white circle with the Letter P on onr Side and an L on the opposite side. In the center it looks almost like a switch of sorts. Was just kind of curoius if might be a local company to the Bristaw area that might have given Eddie a shirt or local charity. It mostly got my attention while watchin a video of "Alive" during the performance last night. I didnt atend the show but has talked to a a couple of friends who went and said they had a great time. but back to the shirt the P and L are also my first and Last Initials. If I notice my initials used in any way I usually like to just see in what way they are being used and if its a company what type of product or service they might provide. Maybe even a local band??? Heck there might not even be a single point to the shirt. Just curoius if anybody might have an answer???
You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets
Or you can come to terms and realize
You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• bbrinkebbrinke Posts: 98
    Its a Public Image Ltd. band shirt (PiL) he mentioned that he saw them the previous night at the 930 Club but he has had the shirt for a long time.

http://pil.shop.bravadousa.com/Dept.aspx?cp=29319_29759
  • Phil100981Phil100981 Posts: 131
    cool thank you for your help insolvong my question.
    habe a great week
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense