2010 boots, if I buy the CD version do I get to download mp3

Rival178Rival178 Posts: 608
edited May 2010 in The Porch
I'm wondering if I buy the CD version of 2010 boot, do I also get to download the mp3 version while I wait for the CD to arrive by mail?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    no,but its 2-3 days of waiting so not alot of time.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Rival178Rival178 Posts: 608
    does not seem very smart, seems this would cost 10Club more money in shipping, the impatient people will order one each day and not wait to combine shipping. I'm going to wait and combine my shipping just wish there was a download mp3 version to encourage the same.
    what to compine?as for europe i know,u pay 16.98 $ for cd and 4.5 $ for shipping
    if u order 5 bootlegs u pay 16.98 X 5
    shipping 4.5 X 5 ..so its the same..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    what to compine?as for europe i know,u pay 16.98 $ for cd and 4.5 % for shipping

Yes same $$ for us, but the 10club and environment could be better off if shipping was combined which would happen more if an mp3 download was avail after you purchase the CD version of the show.
    Rival178 wrote:
    what to compine?as for europe i know,u pay 16.98 $ for cd and 4.5 % for shipping

Yes same $$ for us, but the 10club and environment could be better off if shipping was combined which would happen more if an mp3 download was avail after you purchase the CD version of the show.
    yes u are right,after u buy the cd,they could give u free the mp3.but thats the way they do it..i already order both boots are up in cd .NO and KC and im waiting :)
    Rival178 wrote:

yes u are right,after u buy the cd,they could give u free the mp3.but thats the way they do it..i already order both boots are up in cd .NO and KC and im waiting :)

I'll be waiting too :D But I'll be waiting a little longer because I'm going to wait and combine my shipping.
  • RedMosquito22RedMosquito22 Posts: 8,158
    Rival178 wrote:

So you buy something for $17 and get something that's $10 for free? Maybe having the ability to listen to it on the site, but not download them is an option. You can make .mp3 versions once you get the cd's.
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
    Rival178 wrote:
    [

I'll be waiting too :D But I'll be waiting a little longer because I'm going to wait and combine my shipping.
    that i was trying to tell u..they dont compine shipping..if u buy 5 cd together,u pay 5 X 4.5 $ shipping (for europe) i think is 2 for usa,im not sure
    Rival178 wrote:
    [

that i was trying to tell u..they dont compine shipping..if u buy 5 cd together,u pay 5 X 4.5 $ shipping (for europe) i think is 2 for usa,im not sure

so even if I wait 2 weeks to make my order and then order CD's for 4 shows(all have been released) you are tellign me that 10Club will ship them all out in different packages on the same day?
    Rival178 wrote:
    Rival178 wrote:
    [

so even if I wait 2 weeks to make my order and then order CD's for 4 shows(all have been released) you are tellign me that 10Club will ship them all out in different packages on the same day?
    im telling u even they put it in one package,or in different 4 package u will pay 4 cd x 4 times shipping
    u can test it your self..clik buy now for 2 bootlegs and check the cost before u put your credit card..
    and no 10c do the shipping,but Kufala records
    yes, not looking to save money, looking to help environment here! :):) One package to my house is better then 4 seperate packages in my eyes!
    Rival178 wrote:
    yes, not looking to save money, looking to help environment here! :):) One package to my house is better then 4 seperate packages in my eyes!
    i think they use special paper,friendly to nature.. :)
    Rival178 wrote:
    i think they use special paper,friendly to nature.. :)

:), and hopefully the UPS guys uses friendly gas to drive 4 packages to my house in 6 days. :)