Facebook in Real Life

he still standshe still stands Posts: 2,835
edited May 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    My whole problem with Facebook is not Facebook, but the people on it who take it so seriously.

I use it, but take it lightly.. its the people who get into fights and end relationships because of it who have underlaying issues that the program brings out.
  • canoegirlcanoegirl Posts: 295
    I'm new to it and i just don't get it am i that far gone... i do not want to be on there, it was nice at first to see old friends and old coworkers but honestly some of it is like a year book from high school that wont go away, the games stop already, the only one i like is scramble and i suck at it but its addicting trying to beat your own score :lol: . Then this really upset me, i put in some of my activities and intrest and now they put up pictures whats up with that ? Hurry everyone go buy the movie Last of the Dogmen or Brigadoon. I want off of Facebook Island... :o:o:o
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    My only request is for people who let their drama unfold online, could you please post the full story and some background information? Cause I might not know you in real life or be "friends" with the person you're referring to, and I really need this information to be fully entertained. Thanks :)
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    My only request is for people who let their drama unfold online, could you please post the full story and some background information? Cause I might not know you in real life or be "friends" with the person you're referring to, and I really need this information to be fully entertained. Thanks :)
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Good one mini!! :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    My whole problem with Facebook is not Facebook, but the people on it who take it so seriously.

I use it, but take it lightly.. its the people who get into fights and end relationships because of it who have underlaying issues that the program brings out.

:clap:

Perfectly put. I like, and use Facebook...but in no way is it a staple for my major life judgments and decisions. Frankly, it helps me stay in clsoe contact with all my friends as our schedules often conflict and can't physically communicate as much as we'd like to.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Sad FB story I just saw this morning....

http://www.news.com.au/national/missing ... t+news_rss
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    ZiggyStar wrote:

:( :( :(

ZiggyStar wrote:

Incredibly sad. :(

I'm sorry to de-rail this...but on the side of that article I found this:

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/da ... 5867003777

:o :shock:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    dcfaithful wrote:

well that's what happens in ny when you try and mug your parents :lol::lol::lol:. but in all seriousness that dad is fucked in the head.

metsfan wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

well that's what happens in ny when you try and mug your parents :lol::lol::lol:. but in all seriousness that dad is fucked in the head.

haha, I guess you can say that considering you're a NYer. But yeah...he definitely fits in the category of people who should never been responsible for a child.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    dcfaithful wrote:

But yeah...he definitely fits in the category of people who should never been responsible for a child.
    yes agreed

a simple beating woulda been fine. i hope cps puts the kid with a family member whose mentally stable to parent this child.