Bucket List - DC Last Night

punkdefied.punkdefied. Northern VA Posts: 27
edited May 2010 in The Porch
I owe a lot to Pearl Jam as it is because of them I met my wife @ Columbia, MD 1998, they were the song we did our first dance to at our wedding and last night we had the best time at the Bristow, VA show. Since I am a 192,xxx member I have gotten used to having decent seats but have always wished I had joined the Ten Club earlier but even still have always had a great time at all the shows. Last night when I got to the Ten Club ticket booth the girl dropped the "Hey you got front row center tickets" bomb. I think my wife thought I was going to die (to be honest I thought I was). Needless to say a great night ensued and I ended up getting a setlist, and picks from Jeff and Mike. I cannot thank the Ten Club enough for the lottery idea. Whoever came up with it truely had the fans in mind. I've rambled on enough, but once again Ten Club thanks. :)

I will officially never complain ever again about the online Ten Club ticket purchasing process ever again ;)
1998: Columbia                                              2000: Virginia Beach, Columbia
2003: Raleigh, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Bristow, Mountain View I
2004: Kissimmee              2005: Philadelphia               2006: Washington DC
2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa, Virginia Beach, Camden I, Washington DC
2009: Philadelphia IV         2010: Bristow       2013: Baltimore, Charlottesville
2018: Boston I & II      2021: Asbury Park         2022: New York City, Camden
2023: Chicago I & II, Austin I & II
2024: Seattle I & II, New York City II, Philadelphia I & II, Baltimore
Post edited by Unknown User on