philly box set ship date

d1witdafunkd1witdafunk Posts: 226
edited May 2010 in The Porch
when you click on the link from the home page it says item will ship on or around may 18th.......but in the goods section it says on or around 5/25.....whats the deal we gotta wait a month and a half or a week.......hate to say it probably gonna be june :(
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    It's going to be okay... we've waited this long, although I know it seems an impossible wait, we'll have our hands on those delicious boots soon enough :D
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Tone wrote:
    It's going to be okay... we've waited this long, although I know it seems an impossible wait, we'll have our hands on those delicious boots soon enough :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • R-Dub81R-Dub81 Posts: 374
    they are shipping with the 09 holiday single :D
    "Some people think it makes a difference...I think it's the difference that makes it" 

340xxx
    03 - Mansfield 3
    04 - Asheville
    06 - Hartford
    08 - Columbia, MSG 1, MSG 2, Hartford
    10 - Kansas City, Hartford
    12 - Atlanta
    13 - Charlotte
    16 - Columbia
    18 - Boston 2
  • evenflowevenflow Posts: 401
    That's only a week between the two dates. 5/25/10 is May 25th. June would be 6/25/10.
    It's all about the music...

http://www.myspace.com/christianjame (Music Page)

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/19598996 (Personal Page)
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,372
    Tone wrote:

Exactly! And if these box set's are shipped out from Kufala themselves from California & you live outside of the USA, you should get the box set within a week to 2 weeks, MAX! There's no 6-8 weeks dealing with Kufala. Every CD bought from & shipped from their warehouse only took a week or a few day's to get all the way up here to Nova Scotia, Canada. 8-)